Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

B

Midlands Venues - Studely Castle

17 of December of 2013 at 22:05 Posted on Planning 0 6

Hiya guys,

After a look around a few venues, and hundreds of google searches, I found Studely Castle, and went to see it today - WOW!

We're just looking to book a date, and wondered if anyone has had a wedding there, or has one planned?

Would love some insider info! Smiley smile

Thanks, Shelley

6 replies

Latest activity by Sam&Louise, 18 of December of 2013 at 11:24
  • DaffodilWaves
    DaffodilWaves ·
    • Hide content

I've been a guest at a wedding there and it is gorgeous. The staff were very helpful too.

• Sam&Louise
    Beginner September 2015
    Sam&Louise ·
    • Hide content

We've not worked there before, but I just wanted to say that it's always best to take some reviews with a pinch of salt and make decisions based on your own gut and experiences. If you've been given no reason to doubt the place or staff, don't let the opinions of others cloud your judgement too much ?

We worked at one venue over the summer which had some terrible reviews and yet it was one of the friendliest and most efficient places we've ever worked at. Staff were great, guests all happy, food good, B&G over the moon!

Keep in mind too, that often people only take to leaving reviews when they have a gripe with something, so you wont always hear from those who had a great experience.

As long as you make sure you ask the right questions and are happy with the answers, that's all that matters.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics