Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

B

Miniature drinks as favours?

31 December, 2010 at 14:20 Posted on Planning 0 7

Thought I'd let anyone thinking about having drinks miniatures as favours that I got my delivery today from an online company called Just Miniatures and they were brilliant.

I'm always worried about ordering things online but we got 95 minis for 142 pounds including delivery and had no problems except later delivery because of the snow and living in Scotland. They emailed to warn us about this though.

7 replies

Latest activity by looneysh, 1 January, 2011 at 21:18
  • P
    Beginner April 2011
    Pollyjean35 ·
    • Hide content

I just posted about ideas for this sort of thing, what did you get??

• G
    Beginner February 2011
    goody51 ·
    • Hide content

Thats good to hear! I'm waiting for my delivery from them, Port for the men for our winter wedding!

• Vikster79
    Beginner July 2011
    Vikster79 ·
    • Hide content

Yes we used them also and i found them brilliant, delivery was in 2days. We ordered all Baileys mini's.

• sarahjolley
    Beginner September 2012
    sarahjolley ·
    • Hide content

Great idea might get these as my favours as wanted something a bit different

• Fcerrino
    Beginner May 2011
    Fcerrino ·
    • Hide content

Why dont you have both lynnie? drink and sweeties by their places.

yeah i would like to have the first drinks free to start people off, but i'm going to put a tab on the bar and have a limited menu to choose from for people's first drink like beer, wine or spirit & mixer or soft drink, and tick off the names for 1st free drinks. Hoping i can settle a round fee with the venue like £2.50 per person before the day.

• looneysh
    Beginner May 2012
    looneysh ·
    • Hide content

I'm thinking about getting miniature whiskeys for they guys but keep changing my mind?? Can't seem to get an idea and stick to it at the moment!!! For our day guests I'm planning on using our venues drink packages which is drink on arrival, toast and 2 glasses wine with the meal. For my evening guests I'm planning on giving each guest a ticket which can be exchanged at the bar for drink of the choice up to a certain value. When I spoke to my venue a couple of months ago their prices didn't seem too bad at £3 I think for a bear/wine/vodka mix, but with the vat increase it may be more next year???

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics