Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

J
Beginner August 2021 Dorset

Minimoons uk

Jmb, 19 of February of 2021 at 22:16 Posted on Honeymoons & Getting Married Abroad 1 3
Hi everyone,

I’m getting married in August ?and keen to book a few days away after before we head back to school. (Myself and H2B are teachers) I was just wondering if anyone had any places in UK they could recommend For a little getaway? Would love something a bit different like a tree top lodge or somewhere or lodge with hot tub Etc. We are based in South west but happy to drive for a few hours.Thanks in advance x

3 replies

Latest activity by Kirsty, 20 of February of 2021 at 11:15
  • D
    Dedicated June 2021 Hertfordshire
    Daisy ·
    • Hide content
    We've booked a Forest Holidays honeymoon! Look at their Golden Oak Hideaway cabins - gorgeous romantic cabins with private hot tubs. We feel it's perfect for a UK honeymoon - you can be busy going on walks or doing outdoor activities, or some days just relax in your hot tub enjoying each other. The cabins are equipped for you to do self catering if that's your thing, or there's a informal restaurant on site, or you can even have meals delivered to your cabin if you don't want to go out one evening. And there's lots of extras like couples massages you can add on.

I'm so excited for ours - we go literally the day after we get married ?
  • April21Bride
    Rockstar July 2021 West London
    April21Bride ·
    • Hide content
    This sounds amazing! We are in the same situation (Boris willing getting married 24th April) and will take a U.K. honeymoon. Took a look and these look great.

Bring on the announcement so that we can book something x
  • Kirsty
    Curious July 2022 Gloucestershire
    Kirsty ·
    • Hide content
    For my fiancé’s 30th last Sept, I booked an Airbnb called Daisy Lodge - located near Abergavenny. It was beautiful little one bed with gorgeous country views and hot tub for star gazing at night. Really convenient location from South West (we drove from Bristol in under an hour) and lovely area to explore with hikes, waterfalls and cosy pubs/Michelin star restaurant nearby. 100% want to book for our mini-moon. https://www.airbnb.co.uk/rooms/24053922?source_impression_id=p3_1613819594_ovQive1Zd5utYEYI&guests=1&adults=1

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics