Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

B

Mirror Table Plans

25 of May of 2011 at 12:50 Posted on Planning 0 17

Despite his best efforts, OH has given in and let me plan the last details myself.

I really like the look of a mirror as a table plan - does anyone have any pictures they can flash for inspiration?

p.s. he has also backed down on the 'wish tree' too - YAY!

17 replies

Latest activity by justpeachy81, 26 of May of 2011 at 08:58
  • Storky
    Beginner May 2011
    Storky ·
    • Hide content

Clurr, you have mail!

• Storky
    Beginner May 2011
    Storky ·
    • Hide content

Ok, a message. You'll work it out!

• ajdown
    VIP September 2011
    ajdown ·
    • Hide content

Will follow with interest as we are doing this, picked up a big mirror from Ikea at the weekend and just need to figure out the designs before filling the table spaces in.

• catann
    Beginner October 2010
    catann ·
    • Hide content

Hi this was ours.. I bought the mirror from a local market for £35 and a girl from e bay who lived local did the rest!!!

It looked amazing as our colour scheme was navy and silver...

Hope you like.

xx

• kharv
    Beginner March 2012
    kharv ·
    • Hide content

Catann that's fab!

I hadn't even thought of having a mirror for a table plan but I love this idea now.

Does anyone think there's a way to write directly on to the glass or would that look a bit naff?

• Tray1980
    Beginner July 2013
    Tray1980 ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

http://www.youandyourwedding.co.uk/community/forums/thread/142274

http://www.google.co.uk/imgres?imgurl=http://www.waveawand.co.uk/images/mirror_plan.jpg&imgrefurl=http://www.waveawand.co.uk/html/seating_plans6.htm&h=242&w=400&sz=136&tbnid=XzGOU1J7AyuBMM:&tbnh=75&tbnw=124&prev=/search%3Fq%3Dmirror%2Btable%2Bplan%26tbm%3Disch%26tbo%3Du&zoom=1&q=mirror+table+plan&usg=__WCwJGO7jzRgAktX8EhIXB_oCrjA=&sa=X&ei=okvdTdGpFs6p8AP558zxDw&ved=0CIMBEPUBMAU

• kharv
    Beginner March 2012
    kharv ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Thanks Tray. Quite like the sound of the lace on the mirror on that 'other' forum too!

• Mrs C
    Beginner March 2011
    Mrs C ·
    • Hide content

I wish I had done this... Wasn't sure how sturdy the venue's easel was though, and a mirror is heavy!

• W
    Beginner October 2011
    wonky ·
    • Hide content

I am stuck between a mirror table plan and a blackboard one. I was just about to post the same pics as Mrs C alongside this one

• ajdown
    VIP September 2011
    ajdown ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

We got a nice 70x70 beech framed mirror from Ikea for about £15 - which I've just mocked up a table plan on it and I think it looks great actually. Ikea has all sorts of great stuff there.

• Ibizalovin
    Beginner January 2010
    Ibizalovin ·
    • Hide content

OOOOh I saw one like this on Style Me Pretty... so lovely!! You could probably just write straight onto the mirror with a paint marker

x

• kharv
    Beginner March 2012
    kharv ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Thanks AJ!

• BrideMrsT2B
    Beginner June 2011
    BrideMrsT2B ·
    • Hide content

• PaulsPrincess
    Beginner May 2012
    PaulsPrincess ·
    • Hide content

Wow I love these...hadn't even thought of it but it looks fab ?

• ajdown
    VIP September 2011
    ajdown ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

It's the "Stave" (901.784.28) 70cm x 70cm mirror, available in white stained oak, white, oak, birch, black/brown for £15.31.

For £25 you have "Grundtal" (400.478.83) a 70cm round mirror.

There's absolutely loads of options - just search 'mirrors' at Ikea. Obviously they're all rather more modern, but may well suit your plans.

After the day, we're going to clean off the sticky bits from the pads we used to stick the bits to the mirror (Poundland have 5m of double sided sticky pads and 256 small squares for a pound at the moment) and then use the mirror at home because everyone uses a mirror don't they Smiley smile

• justpeachy81
    Beginner October 2011
    justpeachy81 ·
    • Hide content

I bought a mirror from Dunelm Mill too, it has a gold frame, which I painted ivory and I'm just giong to buy a white marker and write straight onto the mirror. My venue have offered me an easel to stand it on, so I don't need to buy one, bonus!!

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics