Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

J
Beginner May 2025 Merseyside

Model Chic Infinity Dresses

Jenna, 13 September, 2023 at 18:04 Posted on Wedding Attire 1 4
I am looking for the classic multiway dresses for my bridesmaids. I have found the perfect colour on Model Chic, and it helps that they are relatively cheap also.

It is an Australian online only company, and I'm not able to find them on trustpilot (my usual place to go check authenticity). Although I have found good reviews elsewhere, I'm not sure if I 100% trust them. I.e. I have reached out to those featured on their insta page

Has anyone else used Model Chic for their bridesmaid dresses before? How is the quality? How are they to deal with?

4 replies

Latest activity by Carol, 8 October, 2024 at 10:29
  • Liberty
    Beginner November 2025 Greater Manchester
    Liberty ·
    • Hide content

I am looking too as I cant seem to find anybody else who has bought from them. If I ever find out, I will let you know. Smiley smile

• Liberty
    Beginner November 2025 Greater Manchester
    Liberty ·
    • Hide content

Hi, I purchased from them. I am in the UK and shipping was incredibly fast. Their customer service was brilliant. They responded to my emails almost immediately when I had any questions. I did not get charged any customs fees either, which was great.

The clothes seem like great quality. There are some colour discrepancies compared to what you see online. Every item I have bought, the colour has been a LOT darker than what you see so take that into consideration but I believe that as long as you understand the slight colour difference, this company is worth it.

Buying from there has saved me so much money. I ordered 5 bridesmaid dresses, 7 ties and 7 pocket squares and it did not even cost me £500. (including shipping)

I can update you on the additional experience details closer to the wedding if you are still interested. Smiley smile

I hope this helps.

• L
    Beginner June 2024 Bedfordshire
    Leah ·
    • Hide content
    I have !!! Brought all my bridesmaids dresses and bow ties from them, haven’t had any issues and was exactly as expected
  • Carol
    East Sussex
    Carol ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Hi Liberty
    Hope your wedding was brilliant. Could you tell me what was the outcome of the bridesmaid dresses from Model Chic Australia. I am looking to order from them and I too am in the UK.

Carol Mother of the bride to be

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics