Hello just wondered if anyone else had experienced anything similar.
My MOH was my friend from secondary school and so I thought was a safe bet and also one of my closest friends. A year later she had become a bit of a monster about her own wedding and more and more of her toxic traits showed themselves. Anyway long story short, currently we aren't speaking and I don't think it will ever be the same.
I feel like now the memories of my own hen party and wedding are a bit tainted e.g. she's in so many photos and videos from the day and I'm struggling to deal with it. I don't know how to frame it in my mind. My SO says at the time it was the right decision and people change and move on just wondered if this happened to anyone else and if so how the coped?
I hope me and the MOH in the future will at least be civil and catch up once in a while but possibly not.
Post content has been hidden
To unblock this content, please click here
Related articles
Ceremony and Reception
Malta: Your Premier Destination For Your Wedding
Learn all about Malta, its rich history, its culture, and most importantly, its...
Planning Essentials
Wedding Pros Bringing Diwali & South Asian Weddings to Life
If you're planning a Diwali wedding, choosing suppliers who understand the...
Ceremony and Reception
Celebrate your wedding at an Apartment Group Venue for FREE...
Enter for your chance to win an unforgettable wedding with Apartment Group, with...