Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

L
Beginner August 2023 Kent

moh or Bridesmaid

Laura, 22 of August of 2022 at 01:09 Posted on Etiquette and Advice 0 6
I am having only one person in my wedding party, FH is having two best me. But should she be MOH or Bridesmaid?
So my wedding party would be only a MOH and no bridesmaids OR just one bridesmaid? What would make more sense?

6 replies

Latest activity by Ebony, 22 of August of 2022 at 18:29
  • L
    Laura ·
    • Hide content
    *two best men
  • Charlotte
    VIP April 2022 Wiltshire
    Charlotte ·
    • Hide content

It is entirely up to you, the Maid of Honour is normally unmarried, so if she is married then she would be Matron of honour, but honestly it really doesn't matter so you go with what you want. as you have no other BM's I personally would go with MOH as she will be attending you on the day

• K
    Savvy August 2023 Co Londonderry
    Katherine ·
    • Hide content

Im only having one bridesmaid myself. was debating over having 2 but might just keep it to one now i know its not just me lol! she would be matron of honour as she will be married by the time i get wed.

• L
    Laura ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Nothing wrong with having only one! I just wondered if would make more sense to call her MOH or Bridesmaid as she will be the only one.
  • L
    Laura ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Thank you, I think MOH probably would make more sense as it will be only her.
  • E
    Dedicated October 2022 East London
    Ebony ·
    • Hide content
    Wow, this was exactly my dilemma. Originally I was going to have just a MOH, fiance was having two grooms men then I decided I wanted another bridesmaid so it could look symmetrical in pics but having just a MOH is fine.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics