Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

tinkerbelly1983
Beginner October 2011

Mole removal

tinkerbelly1983, 12 February, 2011 at 15:57 Posted on Planning 0 30

Had a consultation with a cosmetic surgeon today about having some moles removed from my face, I've been so conscious of them forever, even more so now that I'm getting married. He has quoted me a good price to have them done, he says he will remove all of them if I want. Some I've had all my life, others have developed over the last 10 years or so. I don't know whether to zap the lot or if I'll be losing some of my features if they all go...

Anyone else having or had this done?

30 replies

Latest activity by Jack, 23 September, 2026 at 08:30

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

×

General groups

Hitched article topics