Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

H
Beginner October 2012

Moorpark House Hotel, Kilbirnie

Heather89, 1 March, 2011 at 12:45 Posted on Planning 0 11

Hey

Just wondering if anyone had been or booked the Moorpark House Hotel in Kilbirinie? I have booked there for my wedding and im starting to get doubts!!!!?

xxxx

11 replies

Latest activity by blushing_bride, 24 January, 2012 at 21:40
  • looneysh
    Beginner May 2012
    looneysh ·
    • Hide content

Moorpark house is lovely. I considered it be falling for the glenbervie. Why the doubts?

• H
    Beginner October 2012
    Heather89 ·
    • Hide content

Thanks Girls...

Dont think av got the hang off this site yet!! A dnt know a always panic about everything... Think i kinda jump in to quickly with bookin the venue ️?️

I have booked the 20/10/2012,,,, We were wanting 20/12/2012 but it was already booked!!

xxxx

• H
    Beginner October 2012
    Heather89 ·
    • Hide content

Awww she is lovely int she!!

Ano thats what we really liked about it too..

The OH wants a band im not too bothered just aslong as its good music Smiley laugh Have you decided yet? I dont know if i can change my date tho coz im considering it if i can... Smiley laugh

xx

• H
    Beginner October 2012
    Heather89 ·
    • Hide content

OMG My dress was the first one i got Smiley laugh

I was in Bertex when they had a sale on and seen the Dress i wanted that was in a magazine.. I was getting £300 of it that day but the alterations were taking it back upto £1500. I went away to have a think about it and went into Sarah Louise Bridal and picked up dresses that i though were really ugly to make my mind up that it was the one i wanted then the owner brought a dress down she though id like and i feel in love with it... And it was half the price off the other one!..

xxxx

• R
    Beginner May 2011
    RebbeBurns ·
    • Hide content

I had my wedding there! I cannot say enough how beautiful the place is and how much of a great day I had. I would recommend it to anyone. They were really accomodating of evrything i wanted.

The staff were super friendly and my mates stayed in the bar til the early hours because they happily served drinks until the last person left.

It couldn't have been a better day.

Good luck! xx

• B
    Beginner June 2012
    blushing_bride ·
    • Hide content

I've not been there but work not too far away and have heard lots of good things about it xx

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics