Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

R
Beginner

Mori Lee, Provnovias and Stella York Price Ranges

RomanticGreenCakes946, 13 of January of 2018 at 19:27 Posted on Planning 0 6

Hi ladies, I had my first ever dress trying on today which was exciting. I went to Wed2B in Liverpool and I had a really good experience - the girls in there were lovely and really helpful! Obviously the prices in there are fixed but I want to look at some 'bridal shop' places as well.

From my initial searches, Mori Lee, Provnovias and Stella York seem to be popular names - but I can't find any info on price ranges - does anyone know? The only posts I can find are from like 2008 so I think they will be a little bit out of date haha. I don't want to waste mine/anyone's time going to certain bridal shops if i don't want to pay that much. Thanks girls xx

6 replies

Latest activity by VegasBride2017, 30 of January of 2018 at 09:22
  • E
    Beginner September 2018
    ExpensiveGoldBridesmaid56619 ·
    • Hide content

Hi!

I have ordered my wedding dress from Pronovias and spent £1900 on the dress and then I think it will be another £200 for in house alterations.

I do think Pronovias list their prices on their site, and from what I remember they do have a good selection and a good price range. But then again that is entirely dependent on much you would like to spend.

I didn't look at the other brands so cant really advise you there.

Hope you have a great time trying on all the dresses Smiley smile and good luck with the planning!

x

• S
    Beginner July 2018
    SkyrimBride ·
    • Hide content

I got my dress brand new from a charity shop, and it only cost me £50!! Cleaning and alterations will cost about £200 but still a bargain considering it was marked up at £1000 in the sale!! A lot of Oxfam shops have bridal boutiques in now as well so might be worth a look if you're on a budget.

• H
    Beginner
    HappyOrangeHair872 ·
    • Hide content

Hi,

I have been looking at Mori Lee a lot, I believe the price range is £700-£1200. That might be one of the cheaper collections (the Voyagé) so others may be more expensive, not sure.

I have ordered a Mori Lee dress from eBay at £250 (£720 retail price), just took a gamble as I loved the pictures and I can return it if I don't like it.

Good luck! xx

• R
    Beginner
    RomanticGreenCakes946 ·
    • Hide content

Thanks ladies, all that information is really helpful! im not on a super duper tight budget, I was just hoping they’d be around/under the £2000 mark haha. I would have just hated to fall in love with a style online to arrive in the shop and find out it was 5k haha! Thanks for your help!

• L
    LilacsandDiamonds ·
    • Hide content

I tried on quite a few stella York dresses n i think they were roughly around the 1500 mark. They're really beautiful dresses - happy shopping!

• S
    Beginner April 2018
    shanmia35 ·
    • Hide content

My Stella York was about £920 (just above budget!)

• V
    Beginner September 2017
    VegasBride2017 ·
    • Hide content

My Stella was £1200 x

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics