Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

T
Beginner May 2016

Moss Bros Sale on for anyone wanting to buy suits

Tidal Wave, 1 of February of 2016 at 12:47 Posted on Planning 0 6

I know there have been a couple of threads on the hire/buy and where to get them from, but I've had to order my bridesman suit from there today (Next didn't stock his size) And they're having a clearance sale, with an extra 20% by using the code: Extra20

Just bought a 2 piece for £63.20 free delivery. They are running low on stock, but thought I'd mention it.

6 replies

Latest activity by Tidal Wave, 9 of February of 2016 at 17:22
  • M
    Beginner August 2016
    Mrs-Riley ·
    • Hide content

What's your experience been like with them Tidal?

I've been telling my OH to steer clear as I've heard very mixed reviews about them, but haven't had experience with them myself personally.

• P
    Beginner April 2016
    Pooba ·
    • Hide content

We bought 5 suits from Moss Bros the day before this sale came on. I haven't dared check to see if the suit OH picked is in the sale, although it would have been hugely problematic to get all our men's suits online. That's what I keep telling myself.

Anyway, our dealings with the Bournemouth store has been nothing but great. We went there one Saturday with the best man, they found the suit, tried it on, got sizes for the other men and Moss Bros had to call around to get everything else in. Kept us updated, all came in when they said it would, everyone was very friendly and helpful. The suit is lovely, no hard selling and they've waived the normal 28 day return period so if anyone loses/gains weight in next 2 months, they'll replace with right size with no issue.

No complaints! Not sure about the hiring side of things though, which is where most issues come from.

• T
    Beginner May 2016
    Tidal Wave ·
    • Hide content

Like Pooba I've only heard bad things about the hire, but truth is I needed a 48 and they were one of the few who were selling them in that size and it looked nicer than others who (thanks to the sale) were charging much more. We've never bought anything from them before, so we will see, and OH will inspect it.

• P
    Beginner April 2016
    Pooba ·
    • Hide content

Can but try! Just have a look at the return policy on sale items, just in case.

Let us know how you get on Smiley smile

• T
    Beginner May 2016
    Tidal Wave ·
    • Hide content

Exactly, hope and pray phrase has been uttered more than once, haha. That's a really good point actually thank you.

I will do.

• M
    Beginner November 2016
    Mrs.Trouble ·
    • Hide content

We've just bought my fiance's suit from the Edinburgh store and like others we've heard mixed reviews but they couldn't have been more helpful. We ended up getting a £550 suit for £200 and the assistant was superb. The suits were by far the best quality we found and the shop was the best in terms of presentation and assistant quality. Considering that it was one of the ones that we were most dubious about, it was the place that we ended up spending our money and raving about when we left. Well worth a go! And yes, the sale on at the moment is brilliant!

• T
    Beginner May 2016
    Tidal Wave ·
    • Hide content

Little update, arrived and looks like good quality and the stiching doesn't look bad, good colour.

Even got a free suit bag to boot. Very happy.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics