Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

S
Curious June 2023 Worcestershire

Mother of Groom Transport

Sarah, 5 July, 2021 at 14:58 Posted on Planning 0 4

Hey everyone,

after discussing some transport plans with the MOG & FOG yesterday I realised I have no idea what vehicle / how the mother of groom gets to the ceremony?

We have a camper van which can seat up to 5 which will be taking the groom, father of groom, best man & Usher (potentially mother of groom?)

This camper van is then coming to collect me and my dad and I have a 4 seater vehicle to collect my 3 bridesmaids and mom.

Is it ok for the mother of groom to travel with the rest of the grooms party or should I be looking at her arriving with my bridesmaids and mom?

Kind Regards


Sarah

4 replies

Latest activity by Даниель, 10 September, 2026 at 12:48
  • D
    Curious May 2023 Worcestershire
    Dandan ·
    • Report
    • Hide content
    Hiya,


    I’m not sure there is any ‘tradition’ that the mog should follow. If she is happy going in with the groomsmen and that suits you then do it. I’d imagine it would be easier than you reorganising the girls transport to accommodate an extra passenger?!
    • Reply
  • Kayleigh
    Rockstar October 2023 Bristol
    Kayleigh ·
    • Report
    • Hide content
    I think it would make sense that his mum would travel with him. Your mum and dad would be travelling with you, traditionally the MOG isn't part of the BP so no worries.
    I'm staying at my venue the night before with my BP so everyone with the exception of my bridesmaids and mum are making their own way to the venue.
    His family members are travelling from Cornwall to Bristol so they will also be making their own way. (my fiancé's mum passed when he was young so we wouldn't have this issue).
    • Reply
  • Kayleigh
    Rockstar October 2023 Bristol
    Kayleigh ·
    • Report
    • Hide content
    It's bizarre how many little things crop up isn't it 🤣 x
    • Reply
  • Alex
    Beginner July 2026 East London
    Alex ·
    • Report
    • Hide content

    Planning transport for the mother of the groom is one of those wedding-day details that deserves a little extra thought. Alongside choosing a comfortable vehicle and allowing plenty of time for the journey, it’s worth making sure the family car is ready for the occasion. For Nissan Titan owners, Bushwacker’s fender flares offer a practical way to refresh the truck’s appearance and add useful wheel-arch coverage. If you’re preparing your Titan for everyday driving or a special event, Check here to explore the available options.

    • Reply
  • Даниель
    Beginner February 2020 Syunik'
    Даниель ·
    • Report
    • Hide content

    Living in Regina means long prairie winters so I always look for exciting online entertainment to pass the chilly evenings. I used to drive out to land-based spots but now I prefer playing right from my cozy couch. Finding a reliable platform like gold horse casino was a game changer because they cater specifically to Saskatchewan players. The Interac deposits are instant and I never worry about currency fees. The slot selection is massive and the table games run flawlessly on my phone without any lag at all.

    • Reply

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

×

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics