Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

B

Moxhull Hall Hotel Prices?

9 of December of 2013 at 17:52 Posted on Planning 0 6

Hi Ladies,

Just hunting for a venue in the Midlands, and came across Moxhull Hall, and just love it. Before I get carried away, I need to know prices, as they don't provide them online. I have emailed them, but places can sometimes take forever to reply!

Has anyone had a wedding here, or enquired about prices?

Thanks,

Shelley

6 replies

Latest activity by LuxuriousGreenBridesmaid69, 10 of December of 2013 at 15:55
  • Holey
    Beginner July 2011
    Holey ·
    • Hide content

Someone I work with got married here, I believe it is towards the pricier end of the spectrum. Probably not much help!

• JSuitsVox
    JSuitsVox ·
    • Hide content

Hello

we've played there a few times, its really nice, staff are great too

J

• DaffodilWaves
    DaffodilWaves ·
    • Hide content

I was just about to say they are a decent price but well worth it. Shoot there a lot, the far right pic in my signature was there. Is that the type of venue you prefer? Trying to think if I can recommend any.

• Tonka
    Beginner January 1997
    Tonka ·
    • Hide content

Have a look at Hampton Manor, Shelley. We got married there in October and everything was amazing, would highly recommend. I'm not sure what their prices would be compared to Moxhull, but we absolutely loved it, such an intimate venue, the food was amazing (michelin star chef) inclusive use and i believe a new space to use for ceremonies. Its definitely not a cheap venue, but to me was worth every single last penny i could have squeezed together!

*edit* HEre's the linkif you want to check it out www.hamptonmanor.eu Its based in Hampton-in-Arden, just outside Solihull, so i don't think too far from Moxhull. Also we had friends that recently got married at Nailcote Hall Hotel, if you want to have a look at that one too?

Hope this helps just for a few more ideas at least! ?

• L
    Beginner January 2014
    LuxuriousGreenBridesmaid69 ·
    • Hide content

Have to agree with Tonka about Hampton Manor.

I'm getting married there in January, we fell in love with the place as soon as we saw it, and the staff there are brilliant. Give them a call to arrange a viewing, you won't be disappointed. If cost is an issue, consider getting married on a Friday, or in the off-season. You'll get some pretty hefty discounts. Also, if you like the look of Hampton Manor, the local church is lovely, and Duncan (the vicar) is really welcoming and down-to-earth.

With regards to Nailcote...we were made to feel like an inconvenience when we went to view the venue. First impressions count when choosing somewhere to get married, and they weren't good.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics