Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

C
Beginner April 2025 West Sussex

Mp3 player for pa system suggestions

Claire, 8 of August of 2024 at 11:32 Posted on Planning 1 3
Hi all, as we're only having a small wedding we haven't hired a DJ and are using a PA Sytem instead (PANIC) rather than having to take my laptop to the venue, does anyone have any suggestions for an "MP3" player that could link to Spotify or have songs that can be organised into sections (wedding breakfast, first dance etc)?

3 replies

Latest activity by Lea, 3 of September of 2024 at 23:02
  • Katrina
    Dedicated February 2025 West Midlands
    Katrina ·
    • Hide content
    We got ourselves a Samsung tablet which I will also use for work. I will have YouTube music on there Smiley smile ready for venue to play through our playlists.

I am making sure there is nothing personal on my tablet as I will be handing it over to someone.
  • Lea
    Rockstar July 2023 Kent
    Lea ·
    • Hide content

We used YouTube Music from a mobile phone and linked it up by bluetooth to a couple of speakers with lights we bought on Amazon. We created a couple of playlists - one for mood music during the cocktail hour and wedding breakfast and another for the dance playlist with the first dance at the beginning. Worked fine.

• Katrina
    Dedicated February 2025 West Midlands
    Katrina ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    I don't want to be giving out my phone and pin to someone lol so that's why I got a tablet plus I will be using it for work as well Smiley smile.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

General groups

Hitched article topics