Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Davina
Beginner April 2021 Hertfordshire

Mr and Mrs converses

Davina, 30 of December of 2020 at 11:36 Posted on Off Topic Posts 0 3
I am looking for black and white converses which can have Mr and Mrs on them.

Does anyone know any good websites or where I can get this done? ??

3 replies

Latest activity by Williams, 21 of January of 2021 at 02:34
  • Amy
    Beginner October 2021 Tyne & Wear
    Amy ·
    • Hide content
    Have you looked on coverse website
    Etsy
    And there is a page on Instagram called “wedding converse”
  • D
    Missouri
    Dany ·
    • Hide content

I found the website. I left a message there asking if they can customize me a converse couple shirt! Smiley smile I'll update you guys here or you can just leave your own message to OP. Here's the link: https://wedding-converse.co.uk/contact/

• W
    Beginner January 2021 Surrey
    Williams ·
    • Hide content
    Call Now **** .. Our sole purpose is enlighten the whole world .. The Illuminati is the primary motivational force.JOIN ILLUMINATI MIRACLE NEW WORLD ORDER 666 FOR FAME WEALTH MAGICAL POWERS BEYOND YOUR IMAGINATION **** (Whatsapp) WELL COME TO THE NEW WORLD ORDER JOIN ILLUMINATI 666 MAKE YOUR DREAM COME TRUE. JOIN OUR GROUP AND CHANGE YOUR LIFE TODAY CONTACT Lord Williams on Whatsapp at **** FOLLOW OUR RULES YOU WILL JOIN THE SECRET FAMILY, CONTACT LINE: **** EMAIL: **************************@*****.*** YOU ARE WELCOME TO THE ILLUMINATI KINGDOM WHERE ALL HEART DESIRES IS BEEN GRATED AND PUT INTO REALITY WITH THE POWER OF THE ILLUMINATI THE GREAT GODS OF THE UNIVERSE ....... JOIN THE ILLUMINATI ORGANIZATION AND GET RICH, FAMOUS, WEALTHY, FLOURISH , SUCCESSFUL, PROSPEROUS, ENLIGHTENMENT, PROTECTION AND WELL POPULAR, IN EVERY AREA OF YOUR LIFE. IT'S A PROMISE IF YOU CAN REALLY GET YOUR SELF INVOLVE IN THIS KINGDOM. YOU WE BE AMONG THE BEST IN THE WORLD SO IF YOU ARE REALLY INTERESTED TO BE A MEMBER OF THIS HOUSE HOLD CAREFULLY CONTACT US ON WHATSAPP **** Email: **************************@*****.*** FOR FURTHER INFORMATION AND ASSISTANCE ON YOU CAN BE TO VICTORIOUS MEMBER OF THE GREAT ILLUMINATI KINGDOM.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

General groups

Hitched article topics