Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

B
Beginner July 2010

Mr & Mrs Dressing Gowns

brideseekingblush, 6 July, 2010 at 10:34 Posted on Planning 0 7

Morning girls. Sorry I'm very demanding at the minute aren't I? I know there's been a thread about this for the girls, but I was wondering - particularly as we're off to a spa hotel whether it might be a nice idea to get personalised dressing gowns for me/OH with Mr xx and Mrs xx on the back - but does that seem a bit silly - as he's going to be Mr x anyway iywswim??

Or I thought about Bride and Groom - but we won't be? I dunno I just thought it might be a cute little extra.

7 replies

Latest activity by GemmaLouise1986, 7 July, 2010 at 18:14
  • M
    Beginner July 2010
    meggles24 ·
    • Hide content

Yeh I got a waffle Gown with Mrs XXXX on the back and my initials on the front

• B
    Beginner July 2010
    brideseekingblush ·
    • Hide content

Ooh where'd you get it from Meg/how long did it take to arrive? Do you think it's mad to get one for the OH? I was thinking about having the date on the front.

• M
    Beginner July 2010
    meggles24 ·
    • Hide content

Think it was from towels.com

they say it takes 10 days to make (obviously as its embroidered)

But mine was delivered within a week of purchase- They have different styles of robe and text colour and font etc,

I personally didnt buy one for OH as he's a bit of a snob! I just thought mine woudl look quite cool in my pics of me getting my hair and makeup done

M

• B
    Beginner July 2010
    brideseekingblush ·
    • Hide content

Thanks that's great. Yeah not sure about my OH or not, but just thought it might be cute. I'll ponder...

• B
    Beginner July 2010
    brideseekingblush ·
    • Hide content

Hmm. I think what I might do is not get any back embroidery but just have the date on the front.

• Mrs Bass
    Beginner March 2011
    Mrs Bass ·
    • Hide content

We are getting one for me and the bridesmaids and my mum.

I suggested to the OH that we get Groom, BM & Usher ones but he was adimant that they wouldnt wear them.

I am REALLY tempted to get him one though.

Id love a Bride one for the wedding day and a Mrs XXX for after but i dont really need 2 dressing downs do i..............

• GemmaLouise1986
    Beginner
    GemmaLouise1986 ·
    • Hide content

Do you think it would be weird to get one with Mrs XXX on the back to get ready in on the wedding day or do you think that's bad luck......

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics