Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

MrsP2012
Beginner September 2012

Mr & Mrs Sign on top table?

MrsP2012, 15 April, 2012 at 18:54 Posted on Planning 0 11

Hi Girls,

I have bought a Mr & Mrs sign off Ebay and would like it on the top table but i have a top table flower arrangement included in our wedding package. I really want the sign and was thinkin about putting it in front of the flowers....would this look too much? has anyone got any flashes of there signs on the top table??

xxx

11 replies

Latest activity by charlottelucy, 15 April, 2012 at 20:28
  • cford09
    Beginner March 2013
    cford09 ·
    • Hide content

I wanted to do this too but we also have a top table flower arrangement so I think we are going to have the Mr & Mrs sign on the cake table instead :-)

• Flamin Nora
    Beginner August 2013
    Flamin Nora ·
    • Hide content

What does the top table arrangement look like? Is your top table a traditional long one?

We're having the letters but our florist is making something to 'involve' them.

• MrsP2012
    Beginner September 2012
    MrsP2012 ·
    • Hide content

I'm not 100% sure what the arrangement is like yet and wether i have much say in it as the venue just asked what flowers i wanted and what colour. I suppose i could always ask if it was possible to speak to their florist and ask if she could arrange the flowers around the sign.

• Flamin Nora
    Beginner August 2013
    Flamin Nora ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

I only ask because if they are, for example, square ish and low they would look fine, but tall ones may look too much. Hope Ive made sense!

• Blonde Viki
    Beginner July 2012
    Blonde Viki ·
    • Hide content

Get in their early with your venue and tell them your plan for the sign so they can see if their florist will adjust whatever they would normally supply for the top table! It can't hurt to ask.

My florist is making the 'long and low' top table decor in two pieces so I can have my sign nestle in between and she said it was just as easy to do that, as to make it in the usual one long piece. I'm sure that your venue florist will help you out if you are able to let her know Smiley smile

• Nutella
    Beginner March 2013
    Nutella ·
    • Hide content

We are having mr & mrs on the top table but instead of flowers - and we're having big freestanding letters.

I second speaking to the venue so that you still get whats within your package but tweak it so that you can fit your sign in too.

• MrsP2012
    Beginner September 2012
    MrsP2012 ·
    • Hide content

Thanks for the advice, ill be speaking to the venue tomorrow!!

• IshouldCoco
    Beginner September 2012
    IshouldCoco ·
    • Hide content

Was it the cream with black writing, £7.99 sign you looked at, I was just looking at that too Smiley smile

• MrsP2012
    Beginner September 2012
    MrsP2012 ·
    • Hide content
  • IshouldCoco
    Beginner September 2012
    IshouldCoco ·
    • Hide content

Oh I get you now! I thought it was this... http://item.mobileweb.ebay.co.uk/viewitem?itemId=160766265724&index=3&nav=SEARCH&nid=46959964063

• charlottelucy
    Beginner August 2012
    charlottelucy ·
    • Hide content

I want ours to look something like this:

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics