Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Jay-Low
Beginner

Mum and MIL2B hair???

Jay-Low, 8 March, 2011 at 17:13 Posted on Planning 0 1

My mum and MIL2B are having their hair and make up done by the same lady who is doing mine. Our trial is in a few weeks and they are both stuck for ideas for their hair. Any flashes of the styles your mum's are going for?

My mum has a long blonde bob with no fringe and definitely wants it down because up does not suit her. She will be wearing a hairband fascinator. Her hair is straight and fine.

My MIL2B has brown shoulder length hair with a full fringe. She would like all up or half-up-half-down and is wearing a small comb/clip fascinator. Her hair is straight and fine also.

Any ideas welcome! Google images is just not doing it for me on this one!

TIA

1 replies

Latest activity by Saisi, 8 March, 2011 at 18:18
  • N
    Beginner April 2011
    nat2683 ·
    • Hide content

Hi

If you ignore the fact that most of these outfits are modelled by 20 somethings this has some MoB hair pics:

https://www.nigelraymentboutique.co.uk/brands/ann-balon

My Mum is going to have her hair (long bob) just nicely blow dried by the hairdresser, rather than having anything too different done to it, MiL (short hair with fascinator) will also just have it blow dried with bits of hair styled over the hairband bit of the fascinator.

• Saisi
    Beginner June 2011
    Saisi ·
    • Hide content

Can't help with MIL2B but it sounds like your mum won't need anything doing to hers, just a tidy of the style she already has, if it's already cut in a bob and her hair is already straight.

My mum and MIL2B both have short hair and so aren't bothering with professional hair ladies on the morning of the wedding.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

General groups

Hitched article topics