Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Y
Beginner December 2009

Music for Registry Office wedding

YorkshireGirl77, 30 September, 2009 at 11:20

Posted on Planning 33

I am having a civil ceremony and not sure what happens music wise. Do i need to choose music for walking in to? and for when we are signing the register? I have no idea of what music to choose.Can i have some ideas please as I really cant think. Thanks

I am having a civil ceremony and not sure what happens music wise. Do i need to choose music for walking in to? and for when we are signing the register?

I have no idea of what music to choose.Can i have some ideas please as I really cant think.

Thanks

33 replies

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

×

General groups

Hitched article topics