Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Macca87
Beginner August 2012

My BMs want a shrug or wrap

Macca87, 6 January, 2012 at 18:09 Posted on Planning 0 6

Hi all,

My bridesmaids want a shrug or wrap to go over their dress in church. Their dresses are electric blue and strapless.

Does anyone know where we can find anything to go over the dresses preferably in an ivory colour! And we're working to a budget too! The only ones I've seen have been over £50 and 2 of my 4 BMs don't really want a cover up do I don't want them to pay over the top!

Thanks!

6 replies

Latest activity by Macca87, 7 January, 2012 at 14:51
  • HatTrick
    Beginner September 2010
    HatTrick ·
    • Hide content

Are they adults or children? My bridesmaids all had shrugs from BHS. I think the childrens sizes were around £17 and the adults were £30 although this was nearly 2 years ago.

ETA a photo if it helps.

• Big Apple
    Beginner February 2013
    Big Apple ·
    • Hide content

I got ivory pashmenas (sp) from Primarni for £2.50 each!

• kharv
    Beginner March 2012
    kharv ·
    • Hide content

I was going to say - can't you just get them ivory pashminas for a few quid?

I've got one from one of those stalls they have in the aisles of shopping centres? It's lovely and I can't tell the difference in quality from my Accessorize one which was about £15.

• UnionJackDream
    Beginner March 2016
    UnionJackDream ·
    • Hide content

I popped in to my local Matalan just to have a look and they had Beautiful faux Fur ivory shrugs for £14 each quick grab them!

xx

• Nenas
    Beginner March 2012
    Nenas ·
    • Hide content

I got my bm's a cream shrug each from a seller on ebay - about £4.50 if memory serves ?

• lurvlytwink
    Beginner June 2012
    lurvlytwink ·
    • Hide content

I got grey/silver pashminas off ebay for £1.60 each. i'm getting married in the middle of june but as we're having out door photos and you can't rely on the great british weather, thought best to have a cover upjust in case.

• Macca87
    Beginner August 2012
    Macca87 ·
    • Hide content

Lovely pic HatTrick!

Thanks ladies I will pop into Matalan and Primark and have a look.

I don't mind them having pashminas rather than a shrug....just something for if the weather is a bit chilly!

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics