Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

rach_217
Beginner June 2016

My Bridesmaid Dress has arrived!!

rach_217, 1 of February of 2016 at 15:39 Posted on Planning 0 8

I am so excited, literally beaming from ear to ear! For anyone who doesn't know I decided to order my bridesmaid dresses from a Chinese supplier on Etsy "DressLongBridal". I wanted the multiway dresses but couldn't justify the prices in UK shops for Two Birds or Dessy, BHS no longer seem to sell them or at least not in the colour I wanted so I took a gamble!

Wow I am so impressed, it took just over a week to get here, the service has been fantastic and no issues with delivery - kept fully informed of its whereabouts and no custom charges!! I only ordered one to make sure they were ok and my bridesmaids were happy with them, I can't wait for them to try it on!

I have tried to show a photo but it doesn't seem to be working ?

8 replies

Latest activity by The Little Jewellery Box, 3 of February of 2016 at 09:28
  • T
    Beginner May 2016
    Tidal Wave ·
    • Hide content

That's fantastic news! Really glad you love them, and the girls love them too!

Yeah the photo seems to chose when it works atm, really annoying, but just prolongs the excitement for the rest of us Smiley smile

• Jayne E
    VIP
    Jayne E ·
    • Hide content

Great news. Can't wait to see a pic.

• 3d jewellery
    3d jewellery ·
    • Hide content

That's great news, could you post a link instead?

• rach_217
    Beginner June 2016
    rach_217 ·
    • Hide content

It worked! This is me wearing it, I only tied it quickly so it's a bit of a mess, and far too long as I'm only a dot compared to my sister! This is the link which shows it tied properly https://www.etsy.com/uk/listing/183086106/bridesmaid-dress-infinity-dress-silver?ref=shop_home_active_21 - I can't wait to have a play about tying it in different ways!

• Mrslh2b
    Beginner August 2016
    Mrslh2b ·
    • Hide content

They're gorgeous - love the Chinese multiway dresses such good value for money!

• rach_217
    Beginner June 2016
    rach_217 ·
    • Hide content

I'm so impressed with them Mrslh2b and they are an absolute bargain compared to other multiway dresses, and well bridesmaid dresses in general! I was really wary about ordering them but didn't need to be they are fab!! Xxx

• Justkeepswimming
    Beginner July 2016
    Justkeepswimming ·
    • Hide content

It looks lovely! Least I know where to go as a back up if mine turn out badly once they've all arrived!

• M
    Beginner April 2016
    MrsRees2B ·
    • Hide content

Lovely! I have 3 bhs ones and 2 m&s ones all bought off eBay second hand. One of them was £6! But I was very lucky with that find! If I couldn't have found them I was planning to buy them from either dresslongbridal or the dainty yard. Glad you had a good experience!

• The Little Jewellery Box
    The Little Jewellery Box ·
    • Hide content

Bargain! It looks gorgeous!

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics