Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

M
Beginner September 2024 South West London

My dress code was farily liberal with the noted excepion that the bride appreciate ladies wearing avoid dresses that are white/cream/white flora/print

Maureen & Peter, 18 of September of 2024 at 21:01 Posted on Wedding Attire 0

Advice is that I should have a bridemaid boot her out but I had none. My husband and I could not circulate with our gusts as she was dominating the scene so we have to retreat to a hiding room. I was our day. When this wowman hosted the weddig for her daughter she had Peter my husband in ahead to Hawaii to help run the show and make sure the newlyweds and adult daughter and partner slept seperate so he had to give up the place he rented to keep this woman happy. Clearly she know how to run a wedding show, and knows not to wear white to mine and surely knows how to apologise and given they are on a European Trour, go back to the darn hotel and grab anohte rfrock, they were right outside Richmond part.. Or ever better - read teh memo as I was very very clear - anything goes EXCEPT ladies no not wear white. It is a crummy self centred thing to do to a woman. You should have seen the pair of them - pone in he long long white dress with frills and small flowers and a regal long velvet gown - look like she could be bridal to me. I went with a Zimmerman short floral so especially at 58 it i stricky to get that no old maid but not trying to look like a 19 year debutante. that why I was extra careful - these women have loads of money and when i see 850 on a wedding dress that is a lot of money. But for some, 850 for a dress is kinda not a deal breaker. I did my best to keep the colour for me as a) is tratdition b) and C) I just did not want to turn up lookike a guess as my dress was perfect but not sold as a bridal gown at all. I regret not asking the photographer to move then to the back but that is old news now.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

General groups

Hitched article topics