Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

L
Beginner July 2016

My dress has disappeared :( Preloved help please!

Little_MrsA2B, 30 of January of 2015 at 09:08 Posted on Planning 0 3

Hi ladies. The other day I was looking on preloved and found a BEAUTIFUL dress that was new and unworn, it was in a size 10. A Sophia something, miri I think. Problem is, I had it on a tab on my iPad browser. I've gone to look at it today and it says the advert has been archived. Noooooooooooooo! Does anyone know how I can possibly find the archived advert? I don't know the sellers name but I remember it was advertised for £700 and in Glasgow.

I really think it is the one. Absolutely perfect and if anyone can help I'd appreciate it massively. Alternatively, if anyone knows the full name of the dress I'm talking about, if you could post that would be great as I'm so clueless and totally not familiar with dress designers, names etc. maybe I can find it elsewhere if I know the name.

Thanks so much x

3 replies

Latest activity by Little_MrsA2B, 30 of January of 2015 at 14:16
  • bliss_balloons
    bliss_balloons ·
    • Hide content

Https://www.sophiatolli.com/wedding-dresses/y11419/

Is it this?

• InkedDoll
    VIP January 2015
    InkedDoll ·
    • Hide content

Sophia Tolli? I'm not the most familiar with wedding gowns either as I didn't have one, but if you find a store online that sells the right designer, you could at least browse the styles and see if you recognize the one you're looking for.

ETA: oops, cross-posted with BB there Smiley smile

• jen-lou
    Super July 2016
    jen-lou ·
    • Hide content

I've just looked and it could have already been sold, was this the dress by any chance?

http://sophiatolli.com/wedding-dresses/y11419/

• L
    Beginner July 2016
    Little_MrsA2B ·
    • Hide content

Oh hitchers, how I love you guys! Yes that's it. Thank you so so much. I will find a stockist and see if it looks ok on.

You are all WONDERFUL!!! x

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics