Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

B

My Ears Stick out !!! Wedding hair??

12 of November of 2012 at 16:51 Posted on Planning 0 8

Hi Ppz,

Wondered if you had any ideas about wedding hair.... basically my ears stick out and I have never in my whole 24 years wore my hair up!!

I envy all the girls that wear there hair up and look beaut because I would love to do the same.

I think on my wedding day I will end up having it down, maybe half up half down but I wanted it all up so that I look completely different.

However it would need to cover my ears!! Do you have any ideas? I've looked on google but can't see anything Smiley sad

I want a nice loose style, not like a scraped back hairspray style if you know what I mean?!

thanks x x x

8 replies

Latest activity by starstruck-, 12 of November of 2012 at 20:42
  • stoice
    Beginner September 2013
    stoice ·
    • Hide content

Could you have a side 'do' on one side and a flower or clip on the other?

• starstruck-
    starstruck- ·
    • Hide content

I was also going to suggest a loose side bun, so you could have your hair covering your ears. We went for a side bun in this photo, you could have your hair slightly looser over your ear if needs be:

There is also this photo, I wasn't actually at this shoot so i'm afraid I didn't see the rest of her hair, but its certainly covering her ear:

• starstruck-
    starstruck- ·
    • Hide content

Ooh, I tell a lie, I do have a photo of the back of her hair, its another side bun:

• vintagedreams
    Beginner August 2013
    vintagedreams ·
    • Hide content

I have a case of dumbo ears and my hairdresser is doing some clever back combing ear covering tricks that will hide my ears and I can have my hair up. If I had my ears on show in my wedding pictures they would be the only thing I could focus on.

• Enjayee
    Beginner April 2013
    Enjayee ·
    • Hide content

I have a similar issue - I'm more than likely going to have a low bun which partially covers them. I can't have my hair down as I'm worried I'll get sweaty when I go to dance and that will not look attractive at all ?

• Sam&Louise
    Beginner September 2015
    Sam&Louise ·
    • Hide content

? That's me. Not my best side, ha! I'm also seriously worried about the condition of my hair after seeing that second pic, it looks so scraggy! I'm going to blame it on the ferocious wind and too much hairspray.

I was going to suggest a side bun too though Smiley smile

• clarehj
    Beginner April 2012
    clarehj ·
    • Hide content

Ah I could have written that. Would never in a million years have my hair up because a) my ears stick out; and b) my hair is weird anyway.

What is your hair like? Mine is curly so just had big curly waves

• starstruck-
    starstruck- ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Oh WOW!! I had no idea that was you!! You look gorgeous. Heck you can model my accessories ANY day!! xxx

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics