Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

ClaireMcToBe
Beginner September 2012

My FG dress came today! Flashy flash :)

ClaireMcToBe, 28 November, 2011 at 22:13 Posted on Planning 0 14

Just wanted to share, I love it so much!! It's too long just now, but she has 9 months to grow ?

(You can't really tell from the pic, but the back has buttons all down the top half)

14 replies

Latest activity by ClaireMcToBe, 29 November, 2011 at 12:01
  • jaijai85
    Beginner October 2015
    jaijai85 ·
    • Hide content

Aw this is gorgeous, do you mind telling me where u got it from?

• ClaireMcToBe
    Beginner September 2012
    ClaireMcToBe ·
    • Hide content

Ebay! When it was delivered it had a little thank you card with it and apparently the company have a separate website too, www.go2victoria.com

• D
    Beginner May 2012
    dlees81 ·
    • Hide content

Lovely!! Where from?? I need one for my cherub. She would love something like this. Not sure about black personally, but I do like the sash! Bet you had a fight to get the dress off her!! (not literally, of course) I like this style of dress but I've only seen ones with petals loose around the bottom (sewn in IKSWIM) so far, which I don't like- think they could end up all piled together and looking uneven.

• ClaireMcToBe
    Beginner September 2012
    ClaireMcToBe ·
    • Hide content

I had a look on the website there and it works out a few pounds cheaper from there than from their ebay page. We paid £34.

• Mrs*W*2B
    Beginner August 2014
    Mrs*W*2B ·
    • Hide content

So beautiful!! Love the giant bow! unfortunatley not got any little children in the family to have as FG's!! she looks adorable! x

• ClaireMcToBe
    Beginner September 2012
    ClaireMcToBe ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

It's not black, it's navy blue. Just the flash ?. They do the sash in lots of different colours too, and you can have the dress in white or ivory (mine is ivory).

I liked the petal dresses but my goddaughter has one and it looks exactly like you described, after a while the petals just all seem to clump together at one side.

(*eta, actually I had to fight her to get it on, haha! She's entering her "you can't make me do anything, I'll just crawl away!" phase ?)

• jaijai85
    Beginner October 2015
    jaijai85 ·
    • Hide content

Do u mind telling me which one it is, i cant seem to find it

thanks!

• ClaireMcToBe
    Beginner September 2012
    ClaireMcToBe ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

I can't find the ivory for some reason, but here's the link to white:

http://www.go2victoria.com/white-navy-blue-flower-girl-dress-wn6078_p3361.html

Actually their ebay page is much easier to figure out, here's the link for that too. Worth the extra £3 for ease of use, lol!

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/110676955412?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1497.l2649

(For some reason not all sizes list all the colours available, mine is size 2 and it only gave me the option for a pink, black or ivory sash on the drop down list but I emailed her and she said it wasn't a problem, just to tell her what I needed. She was very helpful)

HTH!

• Miss_J
    Beginner September 2012
    Miss_J ·
    • Hide content

Aaaw, that's such a gorgeous dress! I'm sure the lucky FG will feel very special in it!

• jaijai85
    Beginner October 2015
    jaijai85 ·
    • Hide content

Thanks for this really helpful

• ClaireMcToBe
    Beginner September 2012
    ClaireMcToBe ·
    • Hide content

Hope you find what you're looking for!

Thanks for the compliments everyone, I am absolutely in love with it! Is it bad that I love my daughter's dress more than my own?! ?

• Mellow_Yellow
    Beginner May 2012
    Mellow_Yellow ·
    • Hide content

Awww, beautiful! ?

• Purple Pixie
    Beginner July 2012
    Purple Pixie ·
    • Hide content

That picture is so adorable! ?

• MissTtoMrsB
    Beginner August 2012
    MissTtoMrsB ·
    • Hide content

Aww its really lovely! Im thinking about ordering my girls dresses from that lady now ? .. all the ones ive been looking at are £150 or more!! ?

But this is just what ive been looking for! Is the quality good? I always worry about ordering something from abroad

• ClaireMcToBe
    Beginner September 2012
    ClaireMcToBe ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

I was a bit wary too but figured it was worth a shot for the price! The quality is excellent, The top half is satin and the skirt has I think 7 layers (if I remember right, need to go and count!) of satin and tulle. Once it's aired out properly I think the skirt will be nice and full! Sash and bow are both high quality satin, and are both removable. Stitching is flawless too. I think it looks much more expensive than it was! Starting to regret buying my BM dresses from the bridal shop now! And the lady was lovely too, very helpful and it was delivered (beautifully packaged with a little ribbon and thank you card!) about a week after ordering ?

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics