I had a stroke in April and everyone e knew on the ward I was getting married next year and it was my motivation to get up and moving. I'm 97%well again but my fh and mother in law have decided that I won't cope with our wedding whi h was small 22people anyway
I'm feeling pretty sad I've already had to give up my idea for three inch heels come on now
Post content has been hidden
To unblock this content, please click here
Related articles
Ceremony and Reception
Malta: Your Premier Destination For Your Wedding
Learn all about Malta, its rich history, its culture, and most importantly, its...
Ceremony and Reception
Celebrate your wedding at an Apartment Group Venue for FREE...
Enter for your chance to win an unforgettable wedding with Apartment Group, with...
Budget
How Much Does a Wedding Cost in 2026? Average UK Wedding Now...
Curious about how much the average wedding costs? We surveyed over 2,000 couples...