Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

lizzyleek
Beginner October 2010

***My Hen Night Flash***

lizzyleek, 7 September, 2010 at 17:25 Posted on Planning 0 2

Hi Ladies,

Hope everyones planning is going well!! To all you fantasticly fabulous ladies who's Good Luck threads I have missed Congratulations and I am very sorry for missing them but computer problems (had no charger) stopped me boo hoo! So I hope your Wedding days were everything you dreamed of and more!

Saturday Night 04/09/2010

Me my MOH and BM all got ready at mine and a few glasses of wine before everybody else started turning up I had been feeling rather emotional that morning lol I think it is dawning on me it's all for real and after tonight the next step is the wedding!!

Anyway we get ready my mum and cousin turn up at mine and the two of my friends and then off we go to our local meeting two more of my hens on the way party starts with me being given a shot glass necklace, bride 2 be sash wand and veil lol more of the hens meet us at the local and a few drinks later the coach turns up for us off we go all 18 of us to The Willows where 5 more hens are waiting for me with a 3ft blow up willy lmao a flashing whistle and a willy shot glass lol upstairs we go to a 3 course meal and music and dancing I was dancing that much I missed half my dinner lol they took my plate lol I can''t think of the correct name but the
The tools I was given lol
My girlies x

Hope you like the flash still waiting for other pictures from the girls!

x

2 replies

Latest activity by laineywhu, 7 September, 2010 at 19:03
  • woo-woo
    Beginner
    woo-woo ·
    • Hide content

Sounds and looks like fun was had by all, love the 'tools' you were given!

• debmci
    debmci ·
    • Hide content

sounds like you had a laugh!! Smiley smile

• laineywhu
    Beginner July 2010
    laineywhu ·
    • Hide content

Looks like you had a good night!

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups