Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

froggy29400
Beginner October 2010

my hen weekend report with ***uber FLASH***

froggy29400, 6 September, 2010 at 19:48 Posted on Planning 0 9

I was picked up on Saturday at 11.45, I was told to wear wellies, so I went out especially on Friday night to buy myself a pair. The friend who picked me up wouldn’t answer any questions… We stopped at her house and a group of friends met us there a few minutes later and we walked, I didn’t have a clue where we were going. They took me to the park where other ladies were already there and we all had picnic in the park, they all brought something to share, even a cheese board and French bread! We even had… lambrini! How classy… At the end of the picnic 2 of my maids put us all in groups (14 of us altogether) and handed out “find someone who” sheets. It was a photo competition, we had to take photos of one of us doing what was asked on the sheet (climb up a tree, kiss a bearded man, pull a pint, pray at an altar, sleep in a shop, etc). We were told we had until the following morning to complete the task. I was then told we were going on a treasure hunt with our team in a car. This was so much fun, but really hard work! The “treasure” was a pub where we were given our final destination: university halls in Exeter! We got there, got changed & made up and went out to a veggie restaurant called Herbies, the girls had organised a quiz which they got my H2B to write! It was really funny. I got presents for each right… and wrong answers! They must have spent a fortune at Ann Summers!!! Afterwards we went to a few pubs and clubbing. By then I was dressed up in the tackiest hen party gear (including a garlic string!) and was made to do the most stupid/rude/naughty forfaits. The girls were actually very surprised I accepted all my forfeits, even crawling under tables to bite men’s ankles! We got lots of free drinks from men, I never thought a hen party could attract so many blokes! We got back to our rooms at 2am and I stayed up talking with my roommates until 3am.

On Sunday, we all met at 9 for breakfast, a well-needed fry-up! Afterwards a few hens left as they had other plans/sports commitments, etc and the rest of us drove to another mystery destination… a leisure & spa centre. We all had coffee there, chilled for a bit in a lounge and then to the pool, enjoyed the Jacuzzi and sauna. At 1.15pm the girls told me to get changed and go to “Bodyzone” whilst they stayed in the pool. They had booked me in for an amazing treatment: full body exfoliation, then aromatherapy oil treatment, me being covered in plastic whilst the oil was being sucked by my skin! a facial and head & face massage, and finally an excellent body moisturiser. I then lied there for ages listening to the calming music. At the end I had the most amazing looking and smelling skin, and felt sooooo relaxed. I met the girls in the lounge at 3pm and we left after another drink. I got back home at 4.30pm.

I don’t have photos of the night yet but here’s a selection of the day & evening meal.

I got a bit carried away with my flash... sorry!!!

9 replies

Latest activity by JST, 6 September, 2010 at 21:39
  • debmci
    debmci ·
    • Hide content

well that was 1 super varied han do!! Smiley smile looks, and sound slike you had a fab time!

• rebecca2286
    Beginner April 2011
    rebecca2286 ·
    • Hide content

That game is AMAZING!!!!!! Looks like you had a fantastic time!!!!

• yummymummy05
    Beginner November 2010
    yummymummy05 ·
    • Hide content

Sounds like you had a great weekend. Loving the treasure hunt

p.s - dont be sorry, you can never flash too much. lol

• Bobbins30
    Beginner November 2010
    Bobbins30 ·
    • Hide content

Looks like you had a fab weekend! Love the picture of you all lying down in the supermarket!

• Arquard
    Beginner May 2011
    Arquard ·
    • Hide content

Hahahaha I've just giggled all the way through reading that. The spa day sounds DIVINE. I'm sooo jealous! Whoop!!!

• C
    Beginner July 2011
    Clare247 ·
    • Hide content

Brilliant!

Also loving the supermarket photo - I love that you can just about see someone's trolley... and I wish I could see their face too!

• Mrs Bass
    Beginner March 2011
    Mrs Bass ·
    • Hide content

Sounds like you had a great time! I love the photo of you guys pretending to be asleep in the supermarket!

when i read the "asleep in a shop" task I imagined evryone in a bed in a department store! nice work ladies!!!

• Mrs C
    Beginner March 2011
    Mrs C ·
    • Hide content

Oh how fab!!!

x

• Spangler
    Beginner September 2010
    Spangler ·
    • Hide content

Those pics made me laugh out loud! Vay funny! You look like you had an amazing time - you obviously have a fantastic bunch of mates. Soo jealous!

Can't wait to see your wedding report missy!! x

• J
    Beginner November 2011
    JST ·
    • Hide content

I really laughed at climbing under tables to bite men's ankles! I am snorting with laughter just typing it out! Sounds like a fab 2 days, full credit to your hens.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics