Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

C
Beginner September 2014

My Hunt for a True Bride Bridesmaid dress M974C

clairecole18, 29 of November of 2013 at 20:40 Posted on Planning 0 7

Hi Guys,

i recently found the True Bride range of bridesmaid dresses in a bridal shop in Kenilworth. My bridesmaid & I really liked the style M974C but unfortunately it is out of my price range. It is £255 and i have 3 bridesmaids. So i'm trying to locate other bridal shops which stock it at a lower price. So far, the lowest is £235 but i was hoping for around the £200 mark. I have been on the True Bride website and emailed/messaged lots of shops in the Midlands area. Some have come back to me saying that they don't stock it or some have just ignored me.

Does anyone have any suggestions or could recommend a dress which is similar at the price i can afford?

7 replies

Latest activity by jo-jo1983, 3 of December of 2013 at 19:05
  • DrBuffles
    Beginner August 2014
    DrBuffles ·
    • Hide content

What colour are you looking for. It's not a completely unusual style so you may get something on the high street similar. £200 is a healthy budget. Will anywhere offer a discount if you buy three in full?

• C
    Beginner September 2014
    clairecole18 ·
    • Hide content

I'm looking for it in Teal. I haven't approached the idea of asking for a discount for 3. i didn't know if it was the done thing!

• slou90
    Beginner April 2014
    slou90 ·
    • Hide content

Ask around for discount on 3. Especially bridal shop! At that price I can't see them saying no! X

• DrBuffles
    Beginner August 2014
    DrBuffles ·
    • Hide content

You aren't asking for half price so I would ask. They can only say no.

What about asking your girls to chip in a bit?

• goldpants
    Beginner May 2014
    goldpants ·
    • Hide content

It's worth a try, you have nothing to lose!! Say you have fallen in love with these dresses but your maximum budget is £600 for the three, £165 isn't too much off to ask for! And they can only say no Smiley smile Then you are back in the situation you are in now. Go on be cheeky, you never know!!!

• C
    Beginner September 2014
    clairecole18 ·
    • Hide content

Thanks guys, i'm going to approach bridal shops who say they have the dress and see about a discount. My bridesmaids are going to pay half each towards their dress.

• A
    Beginner April 2014
    A.Couldon ·
    • Hide content

Have a look at Alexia bridesmaid dresses. I am sure I have seen something similar and they are one of the cheapest I found being sold in the bridal shops. Good luck.

• J
    Beginner August 2014
    jo-jo1983 ·
    • Hide content

I ordered my bridesmaid dresses from biento madame in ni. they are the true bride range. at the moment they have a 20% on at the moment if that is any help. If you know sizes, colours etc they should be able to order over the phone and post to you directly? mine were £250 each and i got them for £200 each.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics