Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

J
Beginner May 2013

My nerves are shattered this week for some reason

jonesy10, 25 March, 2013 at 14:25 Posted on Planning 0 3

I have 7 weeks left for the wedding and for some reason I feel really nervous and tense today. Have so many little things to chase and am restricted at work, they don't like personal calls etc . I also have my hen weekend this weekend, which will be fun but why am I so nervous. I was calm until today!

3 replies

Latest activity by Feb2014Bride , 25 March, 2013 at 16:10
  • BlossomJ
    Beginner July 2014
    BlossomJ ·
    • Hide content

You've still got plenty of time ? use your time at work to try and let it slip your mind a little bit if you can't get anything done whilst you're there & use your breaks to contact anyone you need to! Have a brilliant hen weekend ?

• J
    Beginner May 2013
    jonesy10 ·
    • Hide content

We are off to Edinburgh, will need my thermals I reckon whereas the OH is off to Barcelona and will be taking flip flops lol

I need to just chill I think.But it seems so close!

• BlossomJ
    Beginner July 2014
    BlossomJ ·
    • Hide content

Hopefully the weekend will mean you have some chill out time ? oh wow, I would be swapping with OH and stealing his holiday haha

• Feb2014Bride
    Beginner February 2014
    Feb2014Bride ·
    • Hide content

I went to Edinburgh on a hen do this time last year, it was brilliant! Mad mad mad weekend, we still all go on about it now. You will have an amazing time. It will be just what you need after this stressful week.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics