Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

mrs martinigirl
Beginner May 2007

My weight loss journey - lipotrim

mrs martinigirl, 30 of January of 2011 at 09:25 Posted on Beauty & Wellbeing 0

I thought I would share my successful journey with you. I am 29, married and have a little girl, i have been extremley unhappy with my weight for the last 10 years, I had been to slimlines (local club), weight watchers, slimming world all were successful to start with but soon lost motivation as I wasn't seeing results quick enough. My problem is I like quick results and on a 'normal' diet/healthy eating there isn't anything stopping you having that naughty something.

A neighbour had suddley lost lots of weight quickly by using lipotrim. I looked into it - 3 shakes a day and plenty of water/black tea or coffee throughout the day, the strictness I was looking for. So I started it at 13st 10lbs - I initially thought if I could do it for 4 weeks to see a difference. Day 1 was ok, Day 2 was horrendus but I was so glad I stuck to it as each week I was looking forward to weighing in.

After 4 weeks I had lost 14.5lbs!!! I decided as I was finding it really easy and results were great to stay on it. At 12 weeks I'd had enough and had lost 3st I began refeeding following the sheet to the letter - I still lost for 3 weeks and have stayed the same since.

This is a drastic way of loosing weight but i was so desperate, depressed and unhappy. I am now much happier, more active, enjoying more things with Jessica and I think more importantly it has saved my marriage!!!!

Good luck on your journey

Gemma x

• J
    jacobalex ·
    • Hide content

Hi,

Hi,
    Here is a sample daily meal plan that I eat to get you started:

Meal One
    Protein shake with 1% milk (I like whey protein drinks such as IsoPro)
    Meal Two
    ½ an apple and cottage cheese or yogurt.
    Meal Three
    Piece of chicken (no skin) and a small salad.
    Meal Four
    Cheese and the balance of the apple.
    Meal Five
    Piece of lean meat, rice or potatoes, vegetables.
    Meal Six
    Low fat chocolate pudding mixed with protein powder

http://www.findnewpassion.com/

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

General groups

Hitched article topics