Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

B

Natalie Cassidy & others...

28 February, 2012 at 12:03 Posted on Off Topic Posts 0 35

Who sell every single second of their lives for our apparent interest and entertainment...

Getting so fed of seeing her in every single magazine, paper and news website that I open. I know it isn't her fault that she is unfortunate enough to look a lot like OH's ex wife, but dear God I wish she'd disappear. I do feel it is wrong when people comment on her looks, appearance and weight, but only from the point of view that I feel comments like that directed towards anyone are wrong - but they will always happen, so if she doesn't like it, she knows where the door is.

I've always loved a gossip and I still like a good soap spoiler, but all this constant round of low-rent "celebrity" gossip just bores the pants off of me. I'm actually far more interested in reading stories about older people, such as Judi Dench, Pauline Quirke, various older soap stars, etc.

The magazine troll thread earlier got me thinking that I haven't bought a single gossip or current magazine for at least two years as it always seems to be the same old faces trotting out the same old rubbish.

Anyone think the same or am I just getting tragically old?!

35 replies

Latest activity by pandorasbox, 28 February, 2012 at 13:23
  • Panjita
    Beginner May 2011
    Panjita ·
    • Hide content

I am sick of Amanda Holden. She's had this terribly traumatic time over the last few years, almost died recently and now is selling her soul to the tabloids. Feck off and enjoy your new baby.

• T
    Beginner
    Trickers ·
    • Hide content

I cant cope without my weekly Heat fix.

• Panjita
    Beginner May 2011
    Panjita ·
    • Hide content

Oh and I stopped buying Mags since all they consist of is people from TOWIE/Chelsea/Geordie Shore and I don't watch them.

• T
    Beginner
    Trickers ·
    • Hide content

You're really missing out Flange.

• ebony_rose
    Genius
    ebony_rose ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

I do.

I don't go for all the celebrity stuff anyway, and can think of better things to spend my money on, rather than Heat magazine, and others like it.

• Panjita
    Beginner May 2011
    Panjita ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

I don't really watch much reality at the mo, I don't get chance. I am currently watching USA Celebrity Apprentice though. It's a massive commitment as it's on for 90 minutes at a time. Oh and Biggest Loser.

I keep seeing the Essex people on other shows and find them nauseating. I don't think i could bare to watch TOWIE (Don't get me started on Amy Childs again lol).

• Flowmojo
    Beginner
    Flowmojo ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

LOVE THIS!

• T
    Beginner
    Trickers ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

You'd hate me ER.?

• T
    Beginner
    Trickers ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Only the USA one though!

• Rizzo
    Beginner July 2011
    Rizzo ·
    • Hide content

She left her baby in London with her mother while she went up to Scotland.

• Rizzo
    Beginner July 2011
    Rizzo ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

She also used the first edition of the Sun on Sunday to share it. Classy...

• Panjita
    Beginner May 2011
    Panjita ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

I've never really been a fan, but she is the typical fame wh*re.

• Flowmojo
    Beginner
    Flowmojo ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

yeh, sam and koli are my favs (grey team)

• T
    Beginner
    Trickers ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

I agree.

*whispers* I know who wins the series.

• Flowmojo
    Beginner
    Flowmojo ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

do not tell me!!! ive just watched the one where the yellow team came back ( i like them) . Miggy had an operation and the other twin went home...I cannot wait for the red women to go, i want to punch her face in?

• Panjita
    Beginner May 2011
    Panjita ·
    • Hide content

I've not watched USA BL this time. Just the UK one. a long as the ginger geordie doesn't win, I am happy. He is a horrid man.

• T
    Beginner
    Trickers ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Eh? You're miles behind! I'm about 4 episodes in front of you; how is that possible?!

• Flowmojo
    Beginner
    Flowmojo ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

ha, they are recorded on the sky box upstairs so watched generally once a week! There was no room on the downstairs sky box ?

• Ali_G
    Beginner October 2012
    Ali_G ·
    • Hide content

I know it's horrible, but Natalie Cassidy looks like she fell from the ugly tree and hit every branch on the way down.. She's got the face for radio kinda thing going on and I don't want to see her on the front page of every magazine.

I'm sure she's a lovely person though...

• jojo2
    Beginner June 2012
    jojo2 ·
    • Hide content

I can see why Natalie Cassidy is milking the mags for all she can get straight after CBB as nobody will be interested for much longer. Kerry Katona has been out of the press for a while so decides to announce she is getting married to generate a few column inches.

Amanda Holden I found incredibly dull and feel she cannot even believe her luck landing the judging role on BGT and all that came with it. I sympathise with what she has been through but some women go through similar experiences in Childbirth and I wish she would just be quiet now.

These are just a few that do my head in I am sure there are more.

• T
    Beginner
    Trickers ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Ahhh I see, that makes sense!

Please let me tell you who wins...

• Flowmojo
    Beginner
    Flowmojo ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

no no no!

id guess at Michael winning (white team) or Sam from Grey team!! I think Pink and Red will be out soon (I hope) but noooooooooooooo i dont want to know!!

• T
    Beginner
    Trickers ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Oh puuurrrrlllleeeeaaaassessseeeee!!!!

• T
    Beginner
    Trickers ·
    • Hide content

JoJo, I am watching series 10 and 11. Series 10 is shown Saturday mornings and series 11 is shown Tuesday evenings.

• Flowmojo
    Beginner
    Flowmojo ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

what!? so im behind a whole series?!???!! i watch the weekened one!!

• (Claire)
    Beginner July 2011
    (Claire) ·
    • Hide content

I seen Natalie Cassidy on Day Break this morning, she'll get where a f@rt couldn't. I don't agree with your comments Ali G you big biatch! She is certanly looking alot better than she used too.

• Arquard
    Beginner May 2011
    Arquard ·
    • Hide content

Haha, I love threads like this. I put a lot of effort into avoiding schleb culture so actually had to google Natalie Cassidy (she used to be in 'Stenders, right?) ?

I feel a bit bad for schlebs that do give so much of themselves to the tabloid press. Eventually the press WILL turn on them and then it'll be the bane of their lives.

• Ali_G
    Beginner October 2012
    Ali_G ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

I'll agree with that, she's still no J-Lo though.

• pandorasbox
    Beginner August 2012
    pandorasbox ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

WTrickersS. I don't care too much about those types of people but I do miss it when my mag is late for some reason. More habit than interest I think. And also I really want to know where Tulisa got her spangly purple bikini so keep hoping one of the gossip mags might tell me.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

General groups

Hitched article topics