Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

flissy666

Naughty confessions thread :D

flissy666, 16 August, 2009 at 22:44 Posted on Off Topic Posts 0

You *might* remember me posting a couple of weeks ago about a party that was held in our shared gardens. Well, the lady who organised the party has stored all the leftover booze in the communal cellar (there is a load)... and we've just liberated two cans, tee hee! We *were* invited, but didn't go. But if we did, we would have drunk these two cans anyway. That's my excuse and I'm sticking to it.

So what have you done that's a bit naughty recently?

Incidentally, I'm watching Alan Carr and they're showing a retro Neighbours clip. Oh, I LOVED the 80s!

  • Sneha
    Beginner December 2025 Delhi
    Sneha ·
    • Report
    • Hide content

    Weekends in the city can feel empty when you are alone, and that is exactly why I discovered Mahipalpur Escort services. Friday night, one quick call, and a dazzling companion was at my doorstep within forty minutes. We enjoyed dinner, drinks, and a night of pure intimacy that washed away my entire week's stress. Mahipalpur Escorts Service agencies operate round the clock, making last-minute plans effortless. For lonely weekends in New Delhi, these girls are the perfect remedy for boredom and desire.

    • Reply

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

×

General groups

Hitched article topics