Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

G
Beginner August 2015

Need a photographer on a budget...Please help!

GoldenIvory2015, 9 of November of 2014 at 13:38 Posted on Planning 0 10

Hey Everyone,

Just wondered if anybody could help or give me some advice.

Having begun my search for a photographer and reading every article on photography under the sun! I now realise just how important it is to have a good photographer there to capture the big day. After all, the photos the rings (and the dress!! :-))are the only things you end up keeping. My problem is that I'm having some trouble finding one within our budget.

I need to find one around the £800 mark. At the moment I'm really struggling. Is anybody able to recommend a good photographer in the South London area? The wedding is on Sunday 23rd August next year.

I'd be really grateful for any recommendations.

10 replies

Latest activity by Peter, 9 of November of 2014 at 21:40
  • MartinC Photography
    MartinC Photography ·
    • Hide content

There's plenty of photographers around but £800 for a good London photographer in August could be challenging.

You could try Csaba Grosz (aka Chuck) who advertises on here. It's a bit below his usual rate but given it's a Sunday he may be able to be flexible? Depends if he's booked already I guess and what you need? I really love his work and he's a great guy.

http://groszphotography.co.uk/

• AuntieBJ
    Beginner September 2014
    AuntieBJ ·
    • Hide content

Try Robert Marriott photography. They're based in Kent but happy to travel and incredibly reasonable on price. They did my photos and I cannot recommend them highly enough!

• charliejack
    Beginner October 2014
    charliejack ·
    • Hide content

I had antbphotography for my wedding 3 weeks ago, lovely guy and the photos were with me on several discs 5 days after my wedding, he has various packages to suit.

http://www.antbphotography.co.uk/about.html

• CsabaGrosz
    CsabaGrosz ·
    • Hide content

Thanks Martin. I am very happy to help you GoldenIvory - please send me an email to *****@****************.**.** and I can match my prices to your needs Smiley smile- Please refer to Hitched in the subject.

Chuck

• charliejack
    Beginner October 2014
    charliejack ·
    • Hide content

Just read that its south london area, he is in derbyshire, he does travel but prob not as far as london, Sorry!

• FS84
    Beginner March 2015
    FS84 ·
    • Hide content

We found ours through Budget Bride for around that price and she's lovely http://budgetbridecompany.com/supplier-directory/london-wedding-photography/

• G
    Beginner August 2015
    GoldenIvory2015 ·
    • Hide content

Wow! Thanks to everyone for all the replies. I'll have a look into the ones mentioned.

And so the search continues... :-)

• J
    Beginner November 2015
    jesikab4u ·
    • Hide content

Http://www.sarahelvinphotography.co.uk

here is mine, if you go onto her Facebook page she uploads and updates a lot of pictures on there.

we got her for £750 by paying in full straight away. Other wise it's around £1000 she also does cheaper disc packages and half days. With the full package You also get a free photo booth.photos on a Disc, photo album, mini photo albums and 40 prints and a DVD slide show.

she done my friends wedding and her pictures came out stunning. She travels all places but does get booked up very quickly I struggled to get November next year.

but she is definitely worth a shot.

good luck :-)

• M
    Beginner December 2014
    MRS RB ·
    • Hide content

Not sure if Matt will cover the area your looking for but it might be worth a shot http://www.mattpetersweddingphotography.co.uk

• Anna Zofka Photography
    Anna Zofka Photography ·
    • Hide content

We're only about 50 miles from London and very close to your budget Smiley smile

www.annazofka.com

• Peter
    Peter ·
    • Hide content

Depending on what you want from your photography coverage, I may fit what you are after......

Peter

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics