Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

M
Beginner July 2017

Need a veil for a beaded dress

MrsTtobe22717, 23 of November of 2016 at 16:20 Posted on Planning 0 3

I'm getting married in this gorgeous dress - https://www.justinalexanderbridal.com/wedding_dresses/8799 and I'm so excited!!

Only problem is, I've got my heart set on a cathedral or chapel length veil - I tried one on in the shop that was beautiful but kept getting caught on the beading across the shoulders. Any suggestions for a style that's the right length, won't get caught up in all the beading and won't cost the earth??

I need help!!

3 replies

Latest activity by Lilacbouquet, 5 of December of 2016 at 08:59
  • Jayne E
    VIP
    Jayne E ·
    • Hide content

What if you had something custom made that was fairly narrow to start then fills out and long so not so much around the shoulder area. Maybe pink Margaret n Facebook can suggest something that would work. She makes great veils at great prices. Lots of ladies on here have used her.

• Mrs_Conduct
    Expert June 2017
    Mrs_Conduct ·
    • Hide content

That dress is stunning! I really liked the veils on this website: http://www.crownandglory.co.uk/ they have a variety in different styles.

• Chapples
    Beginner June 2017
    Chapples ·
    • Hide content

Ooh, this was the dress that I very nearly bought, it's so beautiful isn't it!

No advice on the veil unfortunately as I'm not having one so don't know much about them - I can imagine how it will keep catching & you don't want to snag any of that beautiful detail - good luck finding something!

• L
    Beginner June 2018
    Lilacbouquet ·
    • Hide content

That is a lovely dress.

Did you manage to find a veil? My dress has beading, it would be great to know what you picked.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics