Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

J
Beginner November 2015

Need help attending a wedding today nothing to wear!

jesikab4u, 1 of May of 2015 at 08:16 Posted on Planning 0 3

hi guys ive got a wedding today to attend and I have tried so many outfits. I just pulled a dress out of my wardrobe and I feel the best on it and then thought is it too like a wedding dress. It's blush in colour lace and flowey. I will insert a picture. I have to leave at ten. Starting to stress a bit. I haven't left it last minuite I have brought clothes for the wedding but have lost weight and they no longer look good on me.

Sorry pictures all over the place. The dress the colour and the acsessories (matching earrings too) is this ok to wear??

3 replies

Latest activity by miss_winter14, 1 of May of 2015 at 08:41
  • V
    Beginner September 2015
    vwills ·
    • Hide content

I think it's lovely - not too bride-y in my opinion. It isn't white, or even cream - I think you're safe! x

• MrsShep
    Beginner September 2014
    MrsShep ·
    • Hide content

It's lovely, I'd say more bridesmaid dress than bridal. Do you know what the bridesmaids will be wearing?

• J
    Beginner November 2015
    jesikab4u ·
    • Hide content

I don't have a clue what she will be wearing I know her colour is green though so won't clash with the bridesmaids. I think I'm gonna wear it. I look ridiculous in everything else lol.

• miss_winter14
    Beginner February 2014
    miss_winter14 ·
    • Hide content

Wear it- you look super! wedding selfie for us later? Smiley winking have a great time!

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics