Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

kathryn2010
Beginner September 2015

need to loose weight

kathryn2010, 17 of September of 2011 at 21:04 Posted on Beauty & Wellbeing 0 6

Well i know in got 2 n half years to go but i need to loose 3 stone!!!! im in size 16 after giving birth 18 mnths ago and i want to get into a size 12!!! before my big day last thing i want is to be overweight!!!!!

6 replies

Latest activity by harryson9890, 8 of October of 2011 at 12:06
  • A
    Algernon1 ·
    • Hide content

Hi dude,.

Walking and running daily for just 30 to 40 mints is awesome exercise to lose weight as well as cleaning your body and gets abs as well,...

• kathryn2010
    Beginner September 2015
    kathryn2010 ·
    • Hide content

thanks for the advie hun!!!!! i wiill start walking

• Vee Tee
    Beginner April 2012
    Vee Tee ·
    • Hide content

I can't recommend Slimming World enough, I lost 4 stone in just over a year. I've put a stone back on but thats beside the point, thats cos I fell off the wagon lol

• kathryn2010
    Beginner September 2015
    kathryn2010 ·
    • Hide content

awww thanks i might do that then!!!! 4 stone thats really good i need the motivation that you have to loose that amount of weight!!!!!!! 1 stone not bad to put bk on you'll easily loose that before your wedding day xxxx

• Vee Tee
    Beginner April 2012
    Vee Tee ·
    • Hide content

True story - this is why I put that 1 stone back on. I've been good this past couple of weeks tho - I am now 9lbs away from what I was at my lightest and that puts me at 11lbs away from my 4 stone award. I am determined to get my 4.5 stone award by xmas then the hard work really begins - maintaining that til the wedding!

• H
    harryson9890 ·
    • Hide content

Below are the top 10 cardio exercises which burn the most calories in 30 minutes.

1. Step Aerobics - one of the most favorite cardio exercises preferred by women. Step Aerobics mainly target your legs, hips and glutes, and can burn approximately 400 calories in 30 minutes.

2. Bicycling - stationary or outdoors is a great cardio exercises, depending on resistance and speed can but 250 to 500 calories in 30 minutes.

3. Swimming - like cross-country skiing is an excellent cardio exercises as it is a full body exercises. Swimming is a great cross-training for other cardio activities. Doing the breast stroke can burn approximately 400 calories in 30 minutes.

4. Racquetball - side to side sprinting makes racquetball and excellent cardio exercises. A 145-LB person burns over 400 calories in 30 minutes.

5. Rock Climbing - is not only a cardio exercises, but also uses arm and leg strength and power. Rock Climbing can burn up to 380 calories in 30 minutes.

6. Cross-country Skiing - whether on a machine or outdoors on snow, is an incredible cardio exercises as it involves both upper and lower body. A 145 LB person can burn approximately 330 calories in 30 minutes.

7. Running - Running is an excellent cardio exercises because all you need is a pair of quality running shoes. Running burns serious calories. A 145 LB person can easily burn 300 calories in 30 minutes.

8. Elliptical Trainer - is an excellent cardio exercises and a great way to build endurance. A 145 LB person can burn about 300 calories in 30 minutes.

9. Rowing - is both a cardio exercises as well as giving your arms an incredible workout. 145 LB person can burn about 300 calories in 30 minutes.

10. Walking - Brisk walking is a less strenuous form of cardio exercises. Walking can burn up to 180 calories.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics