Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

D
Beginner June 2016

NEEDED!!! Wedding DJ in Mallorca

DanielleandGarry, 6 of May of 2015 at 13:18 Posted on Planning 0 1

I am looking for a wedding DJ in Mallorca for our wedding in June 2016. As it is a smallish wedding (70 guests) I feel we need someone who will not only play music but host the night and create an atmosphere by getting everyone on their feet.

Any recommendations would be sooooooo helpful!!!

Danielle

x

1 replies

Latest activity by MrKeefe310815, 11 of September of 2015 at 15:36
  • green-claws-entertainment
    green-claws-entertainment ·
    • Hide content

Hi

Although we are based in worcester we do travel all over the UK, even to Europe on occasion (i do like those weddings Smiley smile ), if you would like a quote for anything or just to chat about more options for you please feel free to drop me an email ******@**********.**.**

www.greenclaws.co.uk

https://www.facebook.com/greenclawsentertainment

Costs can start to spiral as we either have to hire equipment in locally or travel there by van. We also work on the most cost effective option.

So far i have worked in Paris, Lille, Barcelona twice, Berlin, Amsterdam.

Happy to talk through the options with you.

Damian

• M
    Beginner August 2015
    MrKeefe310815 ·
    • Hide content

Hi Danielle,

We just used DJ Bono Solera for our wedding in Mallorca. We didn't have him host the night but i am sure he would if you asked (although we were informed by a local when we were looking for a DJ that not many DJ's offer this service in Mallorca). On our wedding invite we gave our guests the option to select a song to be played in the evening, we then collated all the songs and he played them all along with a selection of music from the 70's to present day which is what we asked for, as well as our first dance choice too. I also hired a comedian from the UK as a surprise for my wife and he required a stage and lighting which DJ Bono also provided along with a PA system for the speeches. All in all we were very happy with him and he was very easy to deal with.

http://www.dj-bono-solera.com/english/index.php

I hope this helps. if you need any recommendations for any other suppliers in Mallorca for your wedding please let me know, as we planned everything ourselves so have a list of suppliers.

Good luck with your wedding.

Adam X

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

General groups

Hitched article topics