Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

W
Beginner

Nerves are starting to kick in now...

welshcake79, 24 July, 2011 at 10:38 Posted on Planning 0 1

Here we go... its the final countdown... 5 days to go and the nerves are starting to kick in.

I didn't sleep last night because I was getting anxious about things completely out of my control at that time, I am feeling short tempered about certain things and just generally sweaty and nervous !!!!!

What on earth has happened to me?!?

Please tell me I am normal ... ? ?

1 replies

Latest activity by septemberbride2011, 24 July, 2011 at 16:14
  • M
    Beginner August 2011
    MrsLove ·
    • Hide content

I started feeling like this 3 weeks ago!! I have started taking Kalms as I was snapping, feeling ill all the time etc and they have really helped....might be worth trying?! I have 12 days to go and it just feels surreal at the mo as if it isn't really happening, but I have just moved out of my house this weekend so thoughts been elsewhere!! Try taking some sort of stress remedy as it's totally normal to feel this way, I'm suprised you have lasted to 5 days before your wedding before feeling this way! ?

• septemberbride2011
    Beginner August 2011
    septemberbride2011 ·
    • Hide content

I'm the same and I've got 5 weeks to go! Stressing over how I'm going to look on the day (really need to shift a few pounds and get some nice make-up) but been so busy at work..... I might get some calms too x

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

General groups

Hitched article topics