Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

thewhitelady
Beginner May 2023 Co Down

New Year's Eve Wedding Ideas

thewhitelady, 26 of June of 2013 at 22:57 Posted on Planning 0 2

Hi ladies!!

We're getting hitched on New Years Eve and have a number of things planned like fireworks at 12midnight and thinking about a New Year's Eve Resolution Board. Does anyone have any other ideas that would be good for wedding on NYE? Even some small touches to add something extra? Really appreciate any ideas big or small!! xxx

2 replies

Latest activity by Gemma Lawrence, 27 of June of 2013 at 22:09
  • Laura DeBourde
    Laura DeBourde ·
    • Hide content

Eeekkk! First of all, so awesome that you're getting married on NYE! I really love the idea of the resolution board, and getting people to submit their resolutions, definitely incorporates the theme and also a good thing for everyone to chat about... A few of the things I think of when I first think of NYE is clocks, the time, glitter, sparklers and fireworks, glamour etc! I think sparklers look really pretty at weddings, you could maybe get a few of these, party blowers etc... I've seen some beautiful nail sets recently that are a beige or cream colour with slight glitter on the tip, which just adds a little something extra and which looks gorgeous!

Have you decided on your colour theme yet?

• Red Kite
    Beginner
    Red Kite ·
    • Hide content

Just out of interest have you found it hard to book venues/suppliers etc? And have prices been extravagently more? Just thinking how expensive taxis etc are on NYE because no one wants to work!

Think it's a great idea though and love the resolutions board. Clocks incorporated into center pieces would be a nice touch I think.

• Gemma Lawrence
    Gemma Lawrence ·
    • Hide content

I shot a wedding last NYE and it was great, there wasn't a theme as such. They did organise a local taxi man to be on call from 8pm-1am for free taxi rides locally which went down well with guests though. Good luck! x

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics