Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

B
Beginner September 2018

No appointment dress shopping in bristol/Cardiff ?

bloodninja, 3 of January of 2018 at 09:38 Posted on Planning 0 3

Is anyone able to suggest any places I’d just be able to turn up to, no appointment needed and try on dresses? I’m not a shopping or dressy type and the odds are I’ll make an appointment, look through the shop then leave so I’d hate to waste anyone’s time. I know of wed2be, but are there any more between bristol and Cardiff areas?

tia

3 replies

Latest activity by LuxuriousIvoryConfetti70254, 4 of February of 2018 at 14:26
  • L
    Beginner September 2018
    LuxuriousBlueFlowers70628 ·
    • Hide content

I was going to suggest wed2be but I'd be interested in this too! Perhaps one of the high street sup-pliers like Phase Eight or Monsoon?

• B
    Beginner September 2018
    bloodninja ·
    • Hide content

I didn’t think about those, thanks. I’ve spoken to a few appointment only places who were on about the fact there was a stage with lighting in the shop! I’d hate it!

• P
    Curious
    pritsticandpompoms ·
    • Hide content

I popped into Clifton Brides at short notice, I just called about 20mins before to see if they were free. Re. Monsoon, I'm pretty sure they only Bristol shop to stock wedding dresses is Cabot Circus, and only Bath for Phase 8. Phase 8 said an appointment was needed, but I'm sure if you have someone to help you in/out, they'll be fine.

• L
    Beginner November 2019
    LuxuriousIvoryConfetti70254 ·
    • Hide content

How as Clifton Brides ? im kind of looking to do that as well, i dont really want a shop assistant to be there to help me etc

x

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics