Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

S
Beginner October 2022 West Yorkshire

No idea 🤷‍♀️

Sph24, 23 of October of 2021 at 21:45 Posted on Planning 0 2
Hi all!
I'm getting married October 2022. I've just booked my venue, the registrar and photographer.
The only time the registrar had was 12pm and its all in the same place so no travel between.. does anyone have any ideas to fill the day so it doesn't get boringThank you!

2 replies

Latest activity by Sph24, 24 of October of 2021 at 09:27
  • Rhiannon
    Beginner March 2023 Durham
    Rhiannon ·
    • Hide content
    If the ceremony starts at 12 then you’ll likely be sitting down to eat at around 2/2.30. You’ll need a couple of hours for the meal so I’d think you’d be done by about 5 with speeches. We’re thinking of having a live musician (probably a piano player) so that there’s still some atmosphere in between the meal and the guests coming. Depending on the weather you could consider garden games? There’s lots of entertainers available to hire if you’re interested in that as well (Eg magicians/illustrators). Another idea I’ve seen is using games on the tables for people to play such as quiz games about the bride/groom.
    I’ve thought about this as well but everyone I’ve spoken to has told me that the day tends to just fly by so hopefully you won’t need too much!
  • S
    Beginner October 2022 West Yorkshire
    Sph24 ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Thank you!
    We've spoken about a magician to keep kids busy as there will be quite a few there during the day, so we'll probably go with that.
    We also did think about outdoor activities but were unsure whether to because it'll most likely be cold and wet. I'll wait and see though.I like the idea for games on tables too, thank you Smiley smile

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics