You dream of your big day and think of every little details and plan it in your mind from childhood.
Then it finally comes along you get engaged and you think wow I’m excited but I’ve never been so deflated in my life.Absolutely no one has any interest in the wedding . Friends never ask or talk about the wedding and those I’ve asked if they are coming just say I dunno I’ll let you know.
I even went an tried wedding dresses on alone as every time I asked my friends they were always too busy.
My OH just moans about the cost of everything if I talk about it and I’m just feeling down about it all. Should I be feeling like this, should I even get married
HELP!
Post content has been hidden
To unblock this content, please click here
Related articles
Ceremony and Reception
Malta: Your Premier Destination For Your Wedding
Learn all about Malta, its rich history, its culture, and most importantly, its...
Ceremony and Reception
Celebrate your wedding at an Apartment Group Venue for FREE...
Enter for your chance to win an unforgettable wedding with Apartment Group, with...
Budget
How Much Does a Wedding Cost in 2026? Average UK Wedding Now...
Curious about how much the average wedding costs? We surveyed over 2,000 couples...