Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

M
Beginner July 2015

No seating plan sign

MrsB2015, 3 of May of 2014 at 20:52 Posted on Planning 0 7

Does anyone know where I can get some sort of sign or framed poster politely saying "the bride couldn't be bothered with the stress of a seating plan so sit where you want!"

Or any advice from anyone not having a seating plan how they made it clear to guests that they can sit where they want xx

7 replies

Latest activity by Shunty, 5 of May of 2014 at 11:46
  • MrsCWB
    Beginner October 2014
    MrsCWB ·
    • Hide content

Oh this made me giggle so much! I want to put just that, those exact words, on a poster and display it on the day. Unfortunately, I will probably spend a month grappling with seating plans because I can see no other way around it. I can't leave it to chance, too many of my family hate each other.

Good luck in finding something suitable!

x

• alyj66
    VIP August 2014
    alyj66 ·
    • Hide content

Here you go;

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/NO-SEATING-PLAN-SIGN-A3-Vintage-Chalkboard-style-PERSONALISED-WEDDING-/161206569427

• bbk8
    Beginner
    bbk8 ·
    • Hide content

One of my friends just had guests pick a number out of a hat! Worked really well ?

• Suzie88
    Beginner August 2014
    Suzie88 ·
    • Hide content

I can't help, but I think you could make a fortune if you started manufacturing those signs!!!

Alas, we will be having a plan - family politics are involved, so is my obsession for organisation!

Friends of ours did a 'table plan' where they just said: you 10 are on this table, but no actual places. It worked really well, but they had lots of big 'groups'.

• M
    Beginner July 2015
    MrsB2015 ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Perfect thank you. Didn't know what to search on eBay xx

• ClaireD*
    Beginner May 2014
    ClaireD* ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Pahahahaha! ?

Do it. Just have that printed. I'd laugh my ass off on the day too Smiley smile

• MrsDaysh2b
    Beginner September 2014
    MrsDaysh2b ·
    • Hide content

On a slightly different topic, I saw a sign about the seating arrangements for the ceremony that read something along the lines of "today is the day that two families become one so please pick a seat, not a side", which I thought was quite sweet!

• S
    Beginner July 2014
    Shunty ·
    • Hide content

Hi,

I'm not having a seating plan. I've bought a white canvas and am going to write/paint this on it! Nice and cheap option!

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics