Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

queenofspain
Beginner December 2011

No strippers sign!!

queenofspain, 30 of June of 2011 at 12:20 Posted on Planning 0 7

Hiya ladies, im a boring old fart who does not want any strippers/chocolate willies/condoms stuck to my outfit/dares etc at my hen do, (dont mind silly sashes or tiaras, but im too boring for the rest of the stuff) I also dont want to spoil everyone else's fun by going on about this.

So plan is to make a facebook event and invite everyone. Then as the picture for the event put some sort of sign stating this. but im strugging to find one!! google has let me down haha.

Any suggestions ladies (and gentleman as there is the odd one:-)

:-)

7 replies

Latest activity by queenofspain, 30 of June of 2011 at 14:04
  • Dovercb
    Dovercb ·
    • Hide content

I put in no naked men sign

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_2Epc6rY5YDA/SdVSvNzsVbI/AAAAAAAADdo/QblmzKZpmLk/s400/CIMG7299.JPG

or how about no Men sign.. there are some nice funny ones... fingers crossed your mates will

• judeclarke
    Beginner October 2011
    judeclarke ·
    • Hide content

I didn't think it was legally a hen night unless someone provided a box of chocolate willies? ?

How about this:

You could use paint or photoshop to show him with his g-string in his hand!

• judeclarke
    Beginner October 2011
    judeclarke ·
    • Hide content

OMG I just tried to find a decent inmage of a stripper to put in the .banned' circle and came across these guys.

Just hope your frinds don't book these for you...

I beleive they call themselves the Blobbendales...

• caweena
    Beginner
    caweena ·
    • Hide content

My wee sister threatened me with those and a fat dwarf stripper who looked scarily like Jack Black for mine... she never booked one in the end but a group of lads volunteered their mate for free - was hilarious and I'm not the stripper type either

• ForTheLoveOfMrsBrown
    Beginner January 2012
    ForTheLoveOfMrsBrown ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Hiya back, I am a boring old fart classy lady who does not want any strippers/chocolate willies/condoms stuck to my outfit/dares etc at my hen do either. OK, maybe innocent dares is OK. I told my MOH and everyone else I knew who had been invited that I found the premise of stripper replusive and I would be very cross if they had misjudged me so badly to think I would want anything like that. I let you know shortly if it worked!

• judeclarke
    Beginner October 2011
    judeclarke ·
    • Hide content

OK, I just made a sign for you:

• The Little Jewellery Box
    The Little Jewellery Box ·
    • Hide content

Hi ladies,

I haven't been on the forum much recently as I've just had a baby but starting to get back on here a bit more now...

Anyway, I have to have a big ? ? at JudeClarkes post - Blobbendales!! They look fab!!

QueenofSpain, I'd be a bit worried that if you state you don't want these things at your Hen Do it may make your friends even more keen to spring these "surprises" on you! But I know what you mean, I think I'd be the same. I didn't really end up having a real Hen Do and just had a joint night out with my husband and our friends.

• queenofspain
    Beginner December 2011
    queenofspain ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

ooh i like that one, cheers hun!! haha:-)

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics