Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

overtherainbow

Non-waterproof eyeliner - Help!

overtherainbow, 9 of June of 2013 at 20:19 Posted on Planning 0 3

After searching for ages both in stores and on line, I can't find a blue eyeliner that isn't waterproof other than the two that I've already tried which are Estee Lauder and Clinique. I've used Avon glimmeerstix for years but now their eyeliner appears to have changed to being waterproof and I can't wash it off. I prefer to wash my face in one go with soap and water and hate eye make up remover as it irritates my eyes.

The EL one is OK but the tip of it is a touch on the thick side and it's difficult to get a clean line. The Clinique one was crumbly and only lasted a few weeks whereas the Avon ones used to last me 6 months or so.

I've googled till my eyeballs are squiggly and no matter how many times I type in not waterproof or best non waterproof eyeliner, it only comes up with waterproof Smiley sad Anyone know of any brands they can recommend? ?

3 replies

Latest activity by overtherainbow, 10 of June of 2013 at 08:27
  • Icklefee
    Super May 2014
    Icklefee ·
    • Hide content

I use urban decay 24/7 eyeliners and although they are waterproof they come off straight away with a baby wipe which is pretty similar to plain soap and water.

• ForTheLoveOfMrsBrown
    Beginner January 2012
    ForTheLoveOfMrsBrown ·
    • Hide content

I use a MAC eyeliner and it comes off with soap and water (well, a regular face wash), albeit with a bit of concentrated effort. It twists up like the Avons ones do, if that's the style you want.

• vintagedreams
    Beginner August 2013
    vintagedreams ·
    • Hide content

I was about to say mac too. I find mine stays put when I want it to but is very easy to wash off.

• overtherainbow
    overtherainbow ·
    • Hide content

Sorry for the delay in replying but I've only just been able to get on Hitched as it seems to be playing up again at my end. I'll have a look at Mac. It is the twist up felt tip pen type I'm after so thanks ladies!

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics