Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

E
Beginner August 2015

Norfolk brides :) recommendations

EmmaUtting, 18 of September of 2014 at 20:55 Posted on Planning 0 3

Hello, we have booked our wedding for 2015 YAY! And we are trying to find a responsibly priced wedding photographer & hair and make up artist based in Norfolk. Can anyone recommend anyone? I have been searching but there are so many to chose from. (Our budget is small)

Thank you in advance.

Emma

3 replies

Latest activity by McFarley, 19 of September of 2014 at 12:41
  • B
    Bruce Neville Photography ·
    • Hide content

How small is your budget because I know a few photographers in Norfolk but they start at £1250.

• kimiu
    Beginner June 2015
    kimiu ·
    • Hide content

I'd recommend Dave and Jane - http://www.bigphatphotos.co.uk/ I have known them for a zillion years, and they will be doing our wedding too. Lovely people.

Also, remember that Norwich has a really good Arts University so you may be able to get students looking to build their portfolios.....

Let us know how you get on!

• BAMS
    Beginner November 2014
    BAMS ·
    • Hide content

Congratulations!! And welcome another Norfolk bride!!

Definitely agree in getting in touch with Norwich City College - good luck!

• McFarley
    Beginner September 2014
    McFarley ·
    • Hide content

Hello!

I'm getting married next Saturday in Norwich so happy to recommend my peeps for you Smiley smile We are using Chris Bottrell photography (https://www.chrisbottrellphotography.co.uk/) and are having his chepest package which is £400 including a complimentary engagement shoot. We have him for 4 hours on the day and then he's just going to give us copies of all the photos on a CD or memory stick so we can do what we want with them afterwards. But he does bigger packages which are more expensive but still seem resonably priced. And he is a really lovely guy - easy to get on with and puts you at ease I found Smiley smile

As for make-up we are getting married at St Giles House hotel in Norwich city so I am getting the spa at the hotel to do my make-up on the day and also my nails. They use Bare Minerals which were lovely on my skin and they did a great job in the trial and that was £50 including trial - but they didn;t rush the trial at all the totally listen to the kind of look that I wanted.

Good luck and hope that helps Smiley smile xx

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics