Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

ellenlouiserobson
Beginner August 2012

North East England Cake Maker Required

ellenlouiserobson, 19 October, 2011 at 11:39 Posted on Planning 0 3

Morning guys,

does anyone in NE England have recommendations for a cake maker?

My sister is supposed to be making my wedding cake but we keep falling out and I don't want to risk her refusing to make it at the last minute.

She also made my engagement cake but waited till the day before to decorate it and then called me crying saying she didn't think it would be ready **MAJOR STRESS*

I don't think I can deal with the worry over it so would prefer to put it in someone elses capable hands Smiley smile

3 replies

Latest activity by KatalinaNastyCough, 19 October, 2011 at 12:31
  • (Claire)
    Beginner July 2011
    (Claire) ·
    • Hide content

I had mine made by lady in Middlesbrough. 3 Sqaure Tiers, 2 tiers sponge top tier was chocolate it was so beautiful and her rates are so competative, if you would like her details drop me a mail.

• BowlingBride
    Beginner September 2012
    BowlingBride ·
    • Hide content

I've not used myself but my mam has had some gorgeous cupcakes form 'a zombie stole my cupcake' based in bedlington she's on facebook and has a website if you google her. I have only heard good things and from the quick look i've had shes very reasonably priced for cakes, going to enquire with her myself when i get round to it.

• KatalinaNastyCough
    Beginner November 2011
    KatalinaNastyCough ·
    • Hide content

I'm having a lady in Wallsend make mine. She's doing something like this:

For £250, she works from home, and is lovely. I've seen some of her other cakes (and tasted two of them) and they are lush. We're having a fruit cake layer, a lemon sponge layer and a vanilla sponge layer.

Let me know if you're interested and I can send you a PM with her details.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics