Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

B

North East Wedding

6 of August of 2016 at 19:26 Posted on Planning 0 3

Hi there,

We are getting married at Beamish Hall next Autumn, and are looking for recommendations for the day. We are looking to book a photographer and videographer soon, which from looking will be quite pricey. Does anyone have any recommendations for either? We have made a shortlist but thought I would ask on here.

Also, any other advice or pointers, or suppliers in the North East, we are all ears!

Thank you Smiley smile

3 replies

Latest activity by kimberleylorimer@hotmail.co.uk, 10 of August of 2016 at 10:42
  • Jayne E
    VIP
    Jayne E ·
    • Hide content

No knowledge of the area I'm afraid but hello and welcome to hitched! This will bump you back up the list and I'm sure someone can help. X

• E
    Beginner October 2016
    ExpensiveRedDecor538 ·
    • Hide content

Hi I have booked Tony from Northumbrian photography for my October 2016 wedding. Went to his studio in Blyth to look at his work and was really impressed. Plus he does seasonal discount so we paid £798 for full day 2 photographers with evening photo booth and hard back italian album. He has a website and facebook page. I remember searching every photographer to get a really good deal. Good luck x

• Anna Zofka Photography
    Anna Zofka Photography ·
    • Hide content

Although this will not answer your question directly, bear in mind that most photographers and videographers will travel happily anywhere in the country, so you are not limited to your local suppliers.

Andy

• K
    Beginner June 2017
    kimberleylorimer@hotmail.co.uk ·
    • Hide content

Hello,

I am getting married next June at The Grand Hotel, Tynemouth and have booked Andy Hudson. I hate having my picture taken as does my other half so his relaxed style is perfect for us. Hope you find someone you love.

Hope this helps.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics