Posted on Planning 112

xx

Xx

112 replies

• T
    Beginner December 2013
    tams82 ·
    • Hide content

We have emailed Rosalyn a lot and she has always been good at getting back to us. I don't think they are good at answering the phone! We have just thought of the venue as completely dry hire so have made sure we are very organised and on the day have hired an events coordinator to run everything and coordinate between all the suppliers. It was my favourite venue that we saw and I just think it is so pretty!

• S
    star1982 ·
    • Hide content

Hi Sian,

I contacted the Manager at Northbrook for you to get him to contact you. hopefully this will help.

Lottie

The Dottie Bar Co

main Bar supplier at Northbrook Park.

• S
    Beginner November 2013
    sianandcraiggethitched ·
    • Hide content

Hi

thanks for your help I have emailed and left messages so hopefully will hear back tomorrow. I think they had a power cut today hence the troubles getting a response.

Sian

• G
    Beginner January 1998
    GemmaBride2014 ·
    • Hide content

Hi,

Just a quick one... If we have about 100 - 120 guests, do you think it would be best to have our reception in the Vine Room or the Orangery? I initially thought the orangery, but don't want it to feel too empty, as I think it can hold up to 250 odd people? Thanks. x

• F
    Beginner
    Flower88 ·
    • Hide content

Hi,

I had just under 120 in the Orangery and it didn’t feel empty, it worked really well. The only thing I will say if it’s a summer wedding you’re having – mine was August last year in the heatwave! – then be wary of Orangery as it turns into a bit of a greenhouse. And unfortunately they have no a/c just a few large fans which don’t really do much when it’s very hot. x

• P
    Beginner June 2016
    penny86 ·
    • Hide content

Hi all,

I'm new to the forum but thought I'd join in as I'd find it really useful to get information from fellow NP brides. We are getting married there in June 2016 and are looking at caterers at the moment. We are finding it all very expensive though. At the moment we are leaning towards Tapenade, who have quoted us around £8000 for 100 people (canapes, 3 course breakfast and evening snacks). That seems like a lot to me. We are thinking of going with different suppliers who aren't on the list NP have given us, because it might be cheaper even with the extra £1000 or 15% of the venue hire. Is that wise?

May I ask roughly how much you ladies have paid with different caterers. Tapenade is £64 per person.

Thank you so much x

• S
    Beginner January 2017
    Sophiejenna18 ·
    • Hide content

Hi how much roughly does a wedding cost at north brook park. And what does it include does it include drinks at reception or anything?

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

General groups

Hitched article topics